• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Adam Schefter, “In speaking to some teams, I don’t think this is going to deter anyone’s interest in trading for Deshaun Watson”

Julio

1 minute ago, Panthers Rhule said:

If this is true, he is a SERIAL RAPIST!!! Shouldn't they be speaking with the Police instead of suing for damages? Surely 9 of them with a rich, famous and powerful attorney can go to the police now, can't they???

Harvey Weinstein had zero accusers until he had one. That opened the gates.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

If this is true, he is a SERIAL RAPIST!!! Shouldn't they be speaking with the Police instead of suing for damages? Surely 9 of them with a rich, famous and powerful attorney can go to the police now, can't they???

Dude, lemme just tell ya that a guy telling women how they ought to handle a type of victimization that extremely few of us ever have to experience is venturing into some dangerous territory.

I understand. Men want justice. The first time somebody told me she'd been through something like this, I immediately wanted to go find the guy and mess him up. Unfortunately, real life is way more complicated than revenge flicks or Law and Order SVU episodes.

It's just not that simple. Wish it were.

• Pie 6
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, lemme just tell ya that a guy telling women how they ought to handle a type of victimization that extremely few of us ever have to experience is venturing into some dangerous territory.

I understand. Men want justice. The first time somebody told me she'd been through something like this, I immediately wanted to go find the guy and mess him up. Unfortunately, real life is way more complicated than revenge flicks or Law and Order SVU episodes.

It's just not that simple. Wish it were.

Revenge flicks? really? I have to get away. Too many SJWs around here. Welcome to 2021. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Flames 1

If the massive contract implications didn't drive you away from Watson.

If the massive cost in draft capital didn't drive you away from Watson.

If the massive cost in trading stars didn't drive you away from Watson.

If the chance that the new QB would be running the team rather than the head coach didn't drive you away from Watson.

If the fact that he's never said he wants to be in Carolina didn't drive you away from Watson.

If the potential that he would be facing three civil lawsuits for unwanted sexual advances in this modern climate didn't drive you away from Watson...

... then nothing will change your mind. I would also advise that you should probably stay away from used car lots, get rich quick schemes, multi-level marketing, Nigerian royalty e-mails and time share opportunities. Not that you'd take that advice.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1