• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions..if all top QB's are gone by 8

Jmac

1 hour ago, Mage said:

I just do not envision any scenario where the Panthers allow themselves to miss out on a QB.  Maybe it means we overpay, I don't know, but we are not going to sit back and watch teams take a QB ahead of us.

This.  If we don't have a QB going into the draft, we are drafting a QB round 1.

There doesn't seem to be stopping Rhule & Fit from getting their new guy for Tepper. 

I think it's a trade up for Lance. 

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Not taking into consideration teams that could trade up in front of us 

Just like the Patriots since they have a load of picks to use for trading up to pretty much any spot in the draft. BB still has people wondering what he will do in the draft and who he will target in the top 5.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

Burn it all down...

I kid, I kid...mostly. Going to be rough if we miss out on 2-4 with the QBs. After that Mond is the only one that sounds at all intriguing. I don't even really want to think about it right now. Finish pro-days and see if it stays the same or shrinks. 

I'm fine with sitting pat and drafting BPA with our original picks. We've gotten what I think are some potential gems in FA so far, but we've still got a lot of holes to fill at starting positions. 

I'd also be good with trading down to get a later first rounder and pick up someone's second rounder in the process. With the depth at some of our positions of need in this draft, we could really stock up on high level, starting quality players. 

Go trade up for Howell in the '22 draft, or get Watson after he sits out a year and the smoke has cleared on this current case, assuming the smoke does in fact clear. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, ENCPantherfan2 said:

Actually looking at the board I can't see a snerio where all the Qbs will be gone

Jags gonna Lawrence

Jets, we don't know. They may want to move on, but I feel like they would take the once in a lifetime tackle in Sewell

Miami is definetly gonna pick Smith to reunite him with Tua

Falcons will probably pick a QB (probably Fields)

Cincy will probably take the tackle out of Northwestern (heard he's rising)

Eagles, Luire said they're all in on Hurts for now

Lions have no WRs they'll take Chase

Giants seems to want to give Jones one more chance so they'll probably draft BPA. 

Smith at 3?? I don't see that happening. If they want Smith they trade down (for a team who takes a QB at 3)