• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haason Reddick: 'I'll be causing havoc'

I don't think we truly realize how deadly of a combination Burns and Reddick is.  That is a lot of speed.  I think there is no doubt we're going to have one of the best pass rushes in the league next year.  Burns, YGM, Fox, Brown, and Reddick is a lot to deal with.  Really all we're missing is a 3-tech.  But I could see us bringing a lot of 3-4 looks to the table next year.  

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

51 minutes ago, Mage said:

I don't think we truly realize how deadly of a combination Burns and Reddick is.  That is a lot of speed.  I think there is no doubt we're going to have one of the best pass rushes in the league next year.  Burns, YGM, Fox, Brown, and Reddick is a lot to deal with.  Really all we're missing is a 3-tech.  But I could see us bringing a lot of 3-4 looks to the table next year.  

Maybe kick the tires on Geno Atkins?

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Mage said:

I would include Roy in that list. People ignore what he did as a rookie 6th rnd pick. He played well and showed improvement. I think he will continue to improve and be an important contributor to our defenses success.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Mage said:

Agreed. It may be our best sack duo since Greene and Lathon.

There are a good amount of 3 tech options in the 2nd-3rd that give me early KK vibes. My favorites are Alim McNeil, Tyler Shelvin and Tommy Togiai, one of these 3 should be the target in the 2nd or 3rd and I feel they’d be great on this new look D. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1