• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

The management in Houston is a dumpster fire right now.  Even JJ Watt wanted out.

Just the fact that they let a top 5 receiver get away for basically nothing should tell anyone all they need to know. Nuk wanted out, Watt wanted out and Watkins wants out. The Texans are a poo show! 

• Pie 3

50 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Any player that publicly whines about management sht is a huge azz problem... fk him...don't want him.

Texicans are the absolute worst. His complaints are warranted. The fact Easterby is still there shows how slimes they are. You probably aren’t aware of him, but read this link and tell me that organization is not a garbage land. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/texans_players_feared_they_were_being_followed_by_someone_representing_the_team/s1_13132_33532160

25 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Texicans are the absolute worst. His complaints are warranted. The fact Easterby is still there shows how slimes they are. You probably aren’t aware of him, but read this link and tell me that organization is not a garbage land. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/texans_players_feared_they_were_being_followed_by_someone_representing_the_team/s1_13132_33532160

I had a college coach that did that. I quit after 1 year. I don’t know if it is but that poo should be criminal.

YES, nothings proven and the fact they are all civil says a whole lot. People seem to think that the court of public opinion is the only one that matters. Especially since history has proven that it only believes what it is told. Critical thinking no longer exists. Your fooling yourself if you think this isn't a smear campaign. They timing itself should tell you enough.

2 hours ago, xPariahx said:

YES, nothings proven and the fact they are all civil says a whole lot. People seem to think that the court of public opinion is the only one that matters. Especially since history has proven that it only believes what it is told. Critical thinking no longer exists. Your fooling yourself if you think this isn't a smear campaign. They timing itself should tell you enough.

In 2014 the attorney launched a website and billboard campaign to get Johnny Manziel drafted by the Texans.  In his press conference the other day when asked about the timing, he said he doesn't care about football and doesn't follow the Texans.  Yeah, okay buddy.

18 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I had a college coach that did that. I quit after 1 year. I don’t know if it is but that poo should be criminal.

That really depends on who and why they’re following. These players are assets and paying someone to guard your assets isn’t necessarily a dumb move. Some players are make good financial targets and to think there aren’t people willing to take advantage of that would be naive. It’s often cheaper to settle a frivolous claim than to actually go to court. So hiring someone to watch these guys could make sense IF you went about it correctly. Nobody thinks this type of thing can happen to them until it does, and then it sucks because you’re defending yourself from a bunch of BS. 3 years of dealing with courts and attorneys is a pain in the ass. 

21 hours ago, top dawg said:

Just the fact that they let a top 5 receiver get away for basically nothing should tell anyone all they need to know.

That was 6 months before DW signed his new contract.

Why did DW commit himself to sticking around for an additional 4 years if things are so bad?