• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Just now, ericr0319 said:

"sources" lol. you say that as these sources actually know what happened. the only "sources" are Watson and the women. not bogus journalist that just write what everyone else is saying. that is not a source. they do not know anything more than anyone else does. they are just reporting what they hear. 

Hes talking in terms of teams actions now via Verge sources. Not what happened between Watson and the Women...

2 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

"sources" lol. you say that as these sources actually know what happened. the only "sources" are Watson and the women. not bogus journalist that just write what everyone else is saying. that is not a source. they do not know anything more than anyone else does. they are just reporting what they hear. 

Verge's source is a scout for another NFL team.

And to be clear, they're not talking about Watson's case. They're talking about how other teams currently view him (something an NFL scout would be in a good position to know).

Dodging this circus should help put things in better perspective moving forward as far as risk/reward and resource allocation. Do what it takes to be the team to draft Fields and be done with it.

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

U can’t talk to no one, this dude searches google to find out why he should be guilty

"U really don’t think someone could pay all these women to come out and say this. Lol we have some real smart people on here. SMDH "

What poster said this?????

• Pie 1

I did.  But I have changed my mind with the addition of Reddick.  I don’t want to give up Burns and getting Watson would prob require that.  I want to see Burns, Reddick, Brown, YGM and Chinn feast.  Draft a QB in round 1 and go from there

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

"U really don’t think someone could pay all these women to come out and say this. Lol we have some real smart people on here. SMDH "

What poster said this?????

Yep and that’s true, u really don’t think this could be setup? Hey keep saying someone is guilty when ur WRONG. Innocent until proven guilty!

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Answer my question first

My answer would be the opposite of your answer. The same way you discover one you resolve the other.

However I assumed that you are intelligent enough to figure that out.

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

Yep and that’s true, u really don’t think this could be setup? Hey keep saying someone is guilty when ur WRONG. Innocent until proven guilty!

U really don’t think someone could pay all these women to come out and say this. Lol we have some real smart people on here. SMDH