• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

15 minutes ago, joemac said:

Thats the issue here, isn't it?  There is ZERO evidence that any of this happened.  Like, none.  How do you prove that Watson asked a woman to stick her finger up his asshole?  How do you prove that he asked for a B.J.?  Also, being a masseuse, who is more than likely young and very attractive, who caters to people like Watson, you have to figure this is not the first time they have been propositioned.  I imagine it sorta comes with the territory.  

Hard AF to prove. 

One of these woman will have needed to secretely record DW saying these things. 

Or have him on record admit it after in text, phone call or in person. 

If there is proof he did it to one, then I would lean towards believing it wasn't an isolated incident. 

49 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah man - there is a whole IG "massage" prostitution black market out there....and its not hard to find at all.  You have what is most likely a young, very attractive woman advertising her services online....I would venture to say that more than 50% of them are offering up something more than just some simple "body work" if you catch my drift.  Sex work has been normalized to a huge degree in our country today.

That always been the Watson question IMO from the jump.  Are these actual massage therapist or Instagram sex workers.  

Saying Jane Doe has a license doesn’t mean she isn’t a sex worker.  Especially when she hits all the other red flags.   Focuses her services on instagram, flys to meet athletes at hotels cross country, etc.   

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

That always been the Watson question IMO from the jump.  Are these actual massage therapist or Instagram sex workers.  

Saying Jane Doe has a license doesn’t mean she isn’t a sex worker.  Especially when she hits all the other red flags.   Focuses her services on instagram, flys to meet athletes at hotels cross country, etc.   

Oh come on dude, that is ridiculous 

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

"But wait, there's more!"

Oy 😖

Remember when it was one lawsuit?

Then suddenly it was four, then six, then nine, then twelve.

When it got to twelve, I remember saying "Well, that's gotta be all there are. That's like once a month!"

And then it doubled.

I stopped saying "this couldn't get any weirder" a long time ago.

That's called canvasing for clients in the the industry. Any jackleg lawyer can scrounge up a few dozen victims with the prospect of suing a deep pocket target.

Top Injury Settlements | InjuryJusticeTeam.com

Just now, Breakpoint4510 said:

That's called canvasing for clients in the the industry. Any jackleg lawyer can scrounge up a few dozen victims with the prospect of suing a deep pocket target.

Top Injury Settlements | InjuryJusticeTeam.com

So given how common this supposedly is can you give me some links and details to actual cases involving >12 plaintiffs where it was all completely fabricated?

8 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

So given how common this supposedly is can you give me some links and details to actual cases involving >12 plaintiffs where it was all completely fabricated?

FYI: This is the same troll who was arguing that the team was being unfair to Bridgewater.

Probably not worth your time...

15 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

How would anyone know it was completely fabricated?

Surely they wouldn't be dumb enough to discuss that in areas where they can be recorded/screenshot.

Assuming the mastermind had an ounce of intelligence and the plaintiffs were able to keep their mouth shut, there wouldn't be anyway to know or verify. 

1 minute ago, Agent Blue said:

How would anyone know it was completely fabricated?

Surely they wouldn't be dumb enough to discuss that in areas where they can be recorded/screenshot.

Assuming the mastermind had an ounce of intelligence and the plaintiffs were able to keep their mouth shut, there wouldn't be anyway to know or verify. 

He is asking has there ever been a civil or criminal case where there have been double digit plaintiffs that have all been exposed as lying.

Good luck finding an example.  Its a strange hill to pick to die on

35 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31113664/summary-lawsuits-deshaun-watson

Jesus H Christ guys this took all of 10 seconds to google.  Many of these girls have legit businesses.  Lets not make this about the women

I quit following  the story.  Last I heard they were all Jane Does.  

If a legit massage therapist have come out in this then call it a day.  Watson will lose the court of public opinion in a he said, she said  

Buzbee simply saying Jane Doe has been a massage therapist for 2 years isn’t facts of much at all though.   Just words and his framing.  That’s why the facts have to come out.    If they are actual massage therapist then it’s over.....and that should be pretty easy to prove.  

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

I quit following  the story.  Last I heard they were all Jane Does.  

If a legit massage therapist have come out in this then call it a day.  Watson will lose the court of public opinion in a he said, she said  

If you quit following the story then quit posting on this thread.  This story changes every 48 hours.