• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

I would if found innocent.

I am still waiting on the evidence of criminal activity before I pass judgement. Otherwise it is what it is, which is a person that likes massages that would end in something that he was hoping for. Perhaps the young man thought that it was consenting behavior between two adults. 
Does this reduce the likelihood that the Panthers acquire him? Perhaps, or perhaps not, but I strongly doubt that he is done in the NFL. Someone is going to take a flyer on him.

I would like to remind everyone that we have only heard ONE side of the story.

Be thankful that justice does not occur in the court of public opinion.

2 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I would if found innocent.

I am still waiting on the evidence of criminal activity before I pass judgement. Otherwise it is what it is, which is a person that likes massages that would end in something that he was hoping for. Perhaps the young man thought that it was consenting behavior between two adults. 
Does this reduce the likelihood that the Panthers acquire him? Perhaps, or perhaps not, but I strongly doubt that he is done in the NFL. Someone is going to take a flyer on him.

I would like to remind everyone that we have only heard ONE side of the story.

Be thankful that justice does not occur in the court of public opinion.

How do you find him innocent?

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

In this case, the allegations are coming from twenty-two sources.

Verge's source described the Watson situation as "nuclear", i.e. nobody's likely to touch it with a proverbial ten foot pole.

"sources" lol. you say that as these sources actually know what happened. the only "sources" are Watson and the women. not bogus journalist that just write what everyone else is saying. that is not a source. they do not know anything more than anyone else does. they are just reporting what they hear. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, ericr0319 said:

"sources" lol. you say that as these sources actually know what happened. the only "sources" are Watson and the women. not bogus journalist that just write what everyone else is saying. that is not a source. they do not know anything more than anyone else does. they are just reporting what they hear. 

Hes talking in terms of teams actions now via Verge sources. Not what happened between Watson and the Women...