• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

18 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Listen I know that you enjoy being the boards pariah, but I clarified my statement twice. Anything more that that is unknown. We still need evidence to show that the young man is guilty of a crime or not.

Here is the one report that I read and based my hypothesis on. 
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/19/deshaun-Watson-sexual-misconduct-allegations-12-women

Apparently, it was a team trainer and also his personal QB coach. That may count for two of the women. I based my hypothesis on these statements and just like those that have have belief of his guilt, I have no other evidence other than what has been said so far.

Edited by Monrowed

45 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Here is the one report that I read and based my hypothesis on. 
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/19/deshaun-Watson-sexual-misconduct-allegations-12-women

Apparently, it was a team trainer and also his personal QB coach. That may count for two of the women. I based my hypothesis on these statements and just like those that have have belief of his guilt, I have no other evidence other than what has been said so far.

Your link is broken my friend. I think that you were trying to share this one.

Deshaun Watson Misconduct Allegations

'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful'
Warren Buffett

Watson's stock was at an all-time high (2-3 1sts and players like Burns/CMC)

he's still a top 5QB. If Brady can get past deflated football's and Manning can get past pressing his genitals on a trainer, Watson will be fine. An apology, half season suspension, whatever but if he can be had now for 2 (1sts) I'm sending those picks faster than you can yell light pressure on the Swedish
  • Pie 1

On 3/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, Sasquatch said:

I never did for the asking price. It had nothing to do with the current allegations.

What's the point of "going on record"? All that's used for lately is to cancel anyone and everyone for anything that may have aggrieved another for any reason.

We haven't heard from Watson yet, so I'd stand by the decision. I don't crucify people - ANYONE - prior to considering the story of all parties and the evidence presented by those alleging the grievance. 

Problem for DeSean is that absent video or text messages, he will never be able to prove he is innocent. You can't prove a negative and he will be painted with this whether it's true or not.

On 3/19/2021 at 6:30 PM, TheProcess said:

Well, he has the money and now has a home in Florida. Make it happen.....lol

He can certainly afford it.

I quoted the wrong post. Interesting thought to grab a rookie, but hold out for Watson.

On 3/19/2021 at 5:51 PM, TheCasillas said:

I'd offer 4th and a 5th for his rights.

I'd be OK with that.

I don't care, I'm still offering this year's 1st (and maybe next year's 1st) for him right now. Ok, he might sit out a whole season. Who cares, we weren't competing for a superbowl this year anyway. We get a top 5 elite QB for a bargain (he's not going to get banned from the NFL), while also getting another early pick for rounds 2-7. We come into 2022 roaring with a fuggin beast squad full of talent AND an elite QB. We are set for the next 10 years. Voila.

• Poo 1

Very simple question- Watson shows up in a robe with his tiny hand towel.  How would you feel about your daughter/wife/loved ones giving Watson a massage alone one on one? 

Focus on that lawyer all you want, hes out in front with his case/S. Watson choose to wait(WHY? WHY!!!!??) til the weekend passes before he starts to clear his name. Watsons got PLENTY to answer for, like first off why are you on Instagram looking for massages? Team has some of the best ones in town for free, but youd rather fly random female ones off social media? I'm all about justice, Im also about being real too. I know if twenty people came up to me and "Joe Doe is a pedophile ".  Joe has never been convicted or charged with being a sex offender. Weekend is coming and I need a baby sitter. Joe wants the job..... According to some around here they would be perfectly fine giving Joe the weekend with their kids. Id find a different baby sitter. 

He should have paid them off and now this will truly cost him waaaay more than a simple shakedown. Even if his innocent, sponsors will not bother with him and Im shocked if most havnt left already.  I bet it would surpise the hell out of the public to know how many people get money this way. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 2