• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

ESPN finally put up a decent article that summarizes the complaints against Watson.  After reviewing them I'm changing my tone and saying I 100% do NOT want him... and I've supported us selling the farm for him previously.  There is enough similar detail between each of the accounts to make the complaints seem quite believable.

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

ESPN finally put up a decent article that summarizes the complaints against Watson.  After reviewing them I'm changing my tone and saying I 100% do NOT want him... and I've supported us selling the farm for him previously.  There is enough similar detail between each of the accounts to make the complaints seem quite believable.

And when did we start believing espn, that has be one of the worst sites to go by now.

If this is all a plan to tarnish his name they did quite a solid job so far but I still don't understand how a group that large could concoct such a scheme with that many people involved and no investigator has been able to out at least someone yet as being full of poo. Whether actually guilty or not I think we all know how this will go. In the end people will be paid off and nobody will be in trouble. Once past all of this he will get his trade and he will play on. Nobody will ever actually know the truth except the parties involved but they will get their settlements and will all be forgotten. Who knows what if anything at all actually happened but I'm willing to bet even if guilty it will all be gone with some cash payments. Money makes you prone to every scam out there but it can also get you out of almost anything. 

3 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

If this is all a plan to tarnish his name they did quite a solid job so far but I still don't understand how a group that large could concoct such a scheme with that many people involved and no investigator has been able to out at least someone yet as being full of poo. Whether actually guilty or not I think we all know how this will go. In the end people will be paid off and nobody will be in trouble. Once past all of this he will get his trade and he will play on. Nobody will ever actually know the truth except the parties involved but they will get their settlements and will all be forgotten. Who knows what if anything at all actually happened but I'm willing to bet even if guilty it will all be gone with some cash payments. Money makes you prone to every scam out there but it can also get you out of almost anything. 

I mean this this time last week Watson was still the golden child....

Outing people? Watson’s camp likely doesn’t even know who all they facing allegations against at this point and who they would need to counter.    

11 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

In the end people will be paid off and nobody will be in trouble. Once past all of this he will get his trade and he will play on. Nobody will ever actually know the truth except the parties involved but they will get their settlements and will all be forgotten. Who knows what if anything at all actually happened but I'm willing to bet even if guilty it will all be gone with some cash payments. Money makes you prone to every scam out there but it can also get you out of almost anything. 

I'm not so sure about that.

Pre #metoo I could see it, but these days it's tougher to imagine, especially with 24 accusers.

Latest lawsuits are characterizing him as a serial predator, and there is still the possibility of police involvement.

Edited by Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean this this time last week Watson was still the golden child....

Outing people? Watson’s camp likely doesn’t even know who all they facing allegations against at this point and who they would need to counter.    

Just seems real strange to me that this many would come forward. Either it's one of the most elaborate defamation of character schemes ever created or there is something there. Trying to reserve judgement but one second I sit here thinking "Damn, he has done at least some of that with the amount of accusations flying" and other parts of me say "Most elaborate scheme ever to destroy someone's name". I just don't see why Texans faithful would lead a charge to destroy his name as it will hurt his trade value and could get him suspended for a very long time. Lots of bad there regardless.

• Beer 1