• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, CRA said:

it isn’t underestimation.

Just acknowledging what he is and has been of late.   

which is sketchy, attention seeking with political aspirations.  

And it is all running through him via quickly stacked allegations that all read nearly identical. 

and then you factor in Watson’s credibility and earned rep...

which means you got to wait until the facts actually start coming into play before you convict him in the court of public opinion. 

Sure it is. 

Your opinion, nothing more. 

Again, simply your opinion and completely unrelated to his acumen as an attorney. 

Seems logical...

Watson drove his credibility into the ditch over the last 4-6 months with his petulant behaviour.  

It is a fact that 14 formal complaints/lawsuits have been filed.  Within those complaints there are a lot of allegations...

...you are correct that until Watson presents his side of the story no conclusions should be drawn...

...yet you are choosing to besmirch the character of the plaintiffs simply because they chose to hire a (highly capable and successful) lawyer you don't like.  

Question -- do you believe it's possible the plaintiffs are telling the truth?

Yes or no?

• Pie 2

38 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sure it is. 

Your opinion, nothing more. 

Again, simply your opinion and completely unrelated to his acumen as an attorney. 

Seems logical...

Watson drove his credibility into the ditch over the last 4-6 months with his petulant behaviour.  

It is a fact that 14 formal complaints/lawsuits have been filed.  Within those complaints there are a lot of allegations...

...you are correct that until Watson presents his side of the story no conclusions should be drawn...

...yet you are choosing to besmirch the character of the plaintiffs simply because they chose to hire a (highly capable and successful) lawyer you don't like.  

Question -- do you believe it's possible the plaintiffs are telling the truth?

Yes or no?

it isn't my opinion that the attorney has political aspirations or that he has committed sketchy acts like creating fake text messages in an attempt to dupe people. 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

it isn't my opinion that the attorney has political aspirations or that he has committed sketchy acts like creating fake text messages to in an attempt to dupe people. 

Complete horse hockey...

Again, do you believe it is possible the plaintiffs are telling the truth?

Yes or no?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Complete horse hockey...

Again, do you believe it is possible the plaintiffs are telling the truth?

Yes or no?

He literally just ran for public office last election cycle. 

He admitted to using created fake texts as the mayor of Houston was calling on him to be criminally prosecuted.  

I’ve continuously maintained either side could be telling the truth and people need to pump the breaks on judgement 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Please say Watson is guilty because I want to know how you know!

Never said he was guilty but I did say when the accusers hit double digits that is incredibly incriminating especially they all say pretty much the same thing.  They all arent some random instagram models a lot of them are licensed and professional.  So yeah, it aint looking good for him.

But if you have an example of a conspiracy of a lawyer or whoever paying 20 or so women to blatantly lie about someone then by all means post it. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

He literally just ran for public office last election cycle. 

He admitted to using created fake texts as the mayor of Houston was calling on him to be criminally prosecuted.  

I’ve continuously maintained either side could be telling the truth and people need to pump the breaks on judgement 

Give me a scenario where at least 14 women are lying about this. 

37 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Give me a scenario where at least 14 women are lying about this. 

everything is it's own thing.   How many people have to accuse someone of something before they should just be deemed guilty. 

• Pie 1