• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

51 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Give me a scenario where at least 14 women are lying about this. 

Here is a hard question for you. How does Watson or the women prove that they are telling the truth? I don’t think that you are going to have a good answer. 
Unless there is something concrete as far as evidence, then the truth will never be known. 

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Would this have happened if he was committed to staying with the Texans??

Is a good question with 2 ways it could be good or bad...

Maybe he has always been a predator and Houston has been paying off women for years...

absolutely possible...but he could be totally innocent

i think the nfl investigation will tell us a lot

I was on the bandwagon big time before but I'm ready to moving on to the draft. Even if by some miracle he's clear of all this, the mental damage of going through it all--including the public scrutiny, ridicule, heckling at games etc will likely give him the yips (or similar) and he won't be the same player afterwards. His career is basically over.

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

Not good IMO if the narrative is now shifting to, “well I did have sexual encounters, but it was consensual.” This is a lot to overcome in the court of public opinion. At the very least it shows bade judgment, at worst he is a predator.

Uh oh...

26 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Again I find it strange with such a big fish on the hook that all these victims pick the same lawyer and no other Lawyer wants the publicity and pay out of this case???

It’s not like they all found him by happenstance. He most likely put up a hotline and asked victims to contact him after the first couple of victims came out. How much vetting is involved, idk.

Another question..

Did these victims look for this attorney or did he look for these victims!!

The timing again.. Were these victims out here looking for justice for months and got turned down by other attorneys??

Did they call the police and file a complaint when these incidents happen. . And this attorney found these complaints?

22 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Here is a hard question for you. How does Watson or the women prove that they are telling the truth? I don’t think that you are going to have a good answer. 
Unless there is something concrete as far as evidence, then the truth will never be known. 

If 14+ women are accusing him of pretty much the same thing then to me that is proof.  I know it’s sketchy in a court of law but if a dozen or so have the same story then I am believing them.  One or two then I would want a ton more info but this many........

5 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Not good IMO if the narrative is now shifting to, “well I did have sexual encounters, but it was consensual.” This is a lot to overcome in the court of public opinion. At the very least it shows bade judgment, at worst he is a predator.

Unless that's some of these women jobs and that hasn't been disclosed yet... Actually I kinda knew he had sexual relations with some of these women it explains the whole switching of masuses.... Of course he was flying these women up and screwing them under the guise of being about massage instead of admitting he fuvks girls on Instagram with no mind set of a relationship.. Trying to keep a good guy outlook. 

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If 14+ women are accusing him of pretty much the same thing then to me that is proof.  I know it’s sketchy in a court of law but if a dozen or so have the same story then I am believing them.  One or two then I would want a ton more info but this many........

That's bullshit.. 20 something ppl accused MJ of pedophilia for years and even made a movie and none of that poo was true.  While ruining his image when he died...

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That's bullshit.. 20 something ppl accused MJ of pedophilia for years and even made a movie and none of that poo was true.  While ruining his image when he died...

Big Ben went on to a long career and a Super Bowl the year he was suspended. 

but for the record I am anti-Big Ben.   I was anti- Hardy.  I could be anti- Watson.  But I still think more info needs to come out.  Just too many red flags all around. 

The whole Instagram centric massage therapist during a global pandemic thing all via this specific attorney in combination with Watson's stellar rep and behavior means we should wait on this to play out more. 

• Beer 1