• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Aaron Rodgers is a douche. So is Brees. Hell, some would argue Cam. There's a HUGE gap between a run of the mill douche and a serial sexual predator. Watson has to clear these allegations up before I'd consider him.

So we better hope he does because we don't have any other options.

• Flames 1

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hence my new profile pic. I hope not, but it's really starting to look like the '21 QB ship has sailed on us. We picked the wrong hand to go all in on.

It's either Watson or we put all the pieces together this year to make the perfect situation for our new QB to walk into next year. 

I can wait. I'm just tired of waiting.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hence my new profile pic. I hope not, but it's really starting to look like the '21 QB ship has sailed on us. We picked the wrong hand to go all in on.

And a HC who is not great at NFL poker 

not impressed 

we will probably end up with Mond because our div 1 coach recruited him 

Rhule best make a few leaps this year in the right direction 

Edited by raleigh-panther

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

And a HC who is not great at NFL poker 

not impressed 

we will probably end up with Mond because our div 1 coach recruited him 

Rhule best make a few leaps this year in the right direction 

Rhule has to learn that the "coach 'em up" approach isn't a winning roster building approach in the NFL. Hell, truth be told it wasn't for him in college either against actual good teams. His record vs. top 25 teams was absolutely abysmal.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule has to learn that the "coach 'em up" approach isn't a winning roster building approach in the NFL. Hell, truth be told it wasn't for him in college either against actual good teams. His record vs. top 25 teams was absolutely abysmal.

I have positive feelings about Rhule, but I wouldn't say I'm sold on him just yet; one big reason being there's a different measure of success for him now.

As a college coach, Rhule took struggling programs and built them into overachievering programs, but not championship programs. And as you mentioned, not necessarily programs that could beat more established ones.

Turning a bad team into a fairly good team is enough to get you celebrated at that level, but this is the pros. Nobody gives you a trophy for overachieving in the NFL. You either win championships or you eventually lose your job.

Obviously, I hope he proves to be capable of that, but we don't know just yet.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How we getting him if we go 6-11. Lol everyone saying we can get one next year, we will be in same spot this isn’t a 1-2 win team lol

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

It's either Watson or we put all the pieces together this year to make the perfect situation for our new QB to walk into next year. 

I can wait. I'm just tired of waiting.

All this^ I mean isn’t it weird when Cam was here he didn’t have someone like CMC, Moore, and Anderson. Now it’s the exact opposite our weapons have no QB. That’s pretty fugged up

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I don't want him after reading the details of the accusations. Are we really expected to believe that like 20 massage therapists had almost the exact same experience and it isn't true?

Well he hasn’t been cut, put on exempt list, and none his sponsors have dropped him. Looks like a lot of believe him at the moment, I mean does that not look weird to anyone? About 80 percent of the board has proven him guilty and have no idea what’s going on. But keep it up if it makes u feel better!

• Pie 1