• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Since when is being a father a negative? That's quite the leap in logic. Can see the kind of circles you run in with remarks like this.

Being a father can easily be a negative if the father is abusive (physically, mentally, sexually), absent, or just an overall jackass. I doubt Cam is any of those as he was a great community guy while here and a solid role model for kids everywhere. You however have a brief history of judging everyone's backgrounds, or logic pretty quick if it does not completely agree with your own politics. I suggest you check out and spend lots of time in the tinder box with the tinderbox mafia. That area would be more your schtick I do believe. I do agree with you if you are implying that there is not a damn thing wrong with Cam as a community leader and role model but you seem to be often on the attack of anyone who does not follow your exact beliefs so I say you fit right in with those tinderbox boys and you have my vote for Nozzle Of The Week congrats ole' chap.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

That goes for anyone. 

Imo, you should only have kids in wedlock and not produce single moms and kids not growing up in nuclear families. 

Just because 2 people are married doesn't qualify them as parents. There are tons of married couples who have no business being parents. A couple that has been together for 25 years and doesn't get their relationship legally recognized in no way makes them incapable of raising kids. And how many people are still married that shouldn't be? 

A piece of paper doesn't mean you have a good relationship and are capable of raising children. The hardest question on that test is what's your name. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Just because 2 people are married doesn't qualify them as parents. There are tons of married couples who have no business being parents. A couple that has been together for 25 years and doesn't get their relationship legally recognized in no way makes them incapable of raising kids. And how people are still married that shouldn't be? 

A piece of paper doesn't mean you have a good relationship and are capable of raising children. The hardest question on that test is what's your name. 

Bruh, 

I am aware people can live together their entire life and not be married. 

That's typically not the case though. 

Edited by Agent Blue

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Just because 2 people are married doesn't qualify them as parents. There are tons of married couples who have no business being parents. A couple that has been together for 25 years and doesn't get their relationship legally recognized in no way makes them incapable of raising kids. And how people are still married that shouldn't be? 

His dead cap money is 30000 in 2022 unless I am reading that wrong.  

2 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Bruh, 

I am aware people can live together their entire life and not be married. 

That's typically not the case though. 

No. Your assertion was that only married people should have kids. Commitment isn't defined by a piece of paper nor does it qualify them to be a parent. Over half the marriages in this country end in divorce. Using that as the measuring stick to define who should and shouldn't be allowed to be a parent is a weak standard. 

17 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Running around creating a lot of single mothers is not something commendable lol 

No one said commendable. Lumping it in with a discussion about harrassment and assault however is an odd leap.

It is curious that you have made so many posts defending Watson but in your moral compass you apparently draw the line at being a father to children by different women. Seems inconsistent.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

No one said commendable. Lumping it in with a discussion about harrassment and assault however is an odd leap.

It is curious that you have made so many posts defending Watson but in your moral compass you apparently draw the line at being a father to children by different women. Seems inconsistent.

that wasn't me who mentioned that. that never crossed my mind. 

although, I saw the comment and replied. 

4 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

No. Your assertion was that only married people should have kids. Commitment isn't defined by a piece of paper nor does it qualify them to be a parent. Over half the marriages in this country end in divorce. Using that as the measuring stick to define who should and shouldn't be allowed to be a parent is a weak standard. 

No, I made a general statement of my opinion. 

Of course there are exceptions. 

Two loving responsible people together without marriage would be a better family than a married dysfunctional irresponsible family. 

29 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Being a father can easily be a negative if the father is abusive (physically, mentally, sexually), absent, or just an overall jackass. I doubt Cam is any of those as he was a great community guy while here and a solid role model for kids everywhere. You however have a brief history of judging everyone's backgrounds, or logic pretty quick if it does not completely agree with your own politics. I suggest you check out and spend lots of time in the tinder box with the tinderbox mafia. That area would be more your schtick I do believe. I do agree with you if you are implying that there is not a damn thing wrong with Cam as a community leader and role model but you seem to be often on the attack of anyone who does not follow your exact beliefs so I say you fit right in with those tinderbox boys and you have my vote for Nozzle Of The Week congrats ole' chap.

Uhh if you want my advice try a few deep woosahs and a nice long walk sir.

39 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

They often go hand in hand.

You can't be convinced of something you don't understand. 

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just help you understand. Whether or not you want to be convinced to change your opinion/behavior/whatever is on you.

I'm good on the idea though that you have to be convinced to understand why what you said is seen as ignorant in regards to expectations/perceptions of victims of sexual misconduct.