• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

So you like to put words in people's mouth as well i see. 

I was clearly talking about "being sure" of something. 

Not simple belief / opinion. 

Belief / Opinion is subjective. Each person requires different things for believe / opinions. It is not a statement of fact. 

You are part of the problem. 

You are the reason why innocent people are jailed and have their name, reputation and even life (finances) ruined. 

I've said on an actual jury, kid. I'm guessing the closest you've ever been to that is a mock trial in your civics class.

You know nothing.

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

So yeah, you're a kid.

Explains a lot...

This is what happens when someone is unable to refute something. 

They stop addressing the actual posts and make ad hominem remarks.

lol

Took awhile, but we did reach it. 

Props for hanging in there as long as you did. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

This is what happens when someone is unable to refute something. 

They stop addressing the actual posts and make ad hominem remarks.

lol

Took awhile, but we did reach it. 

Props for hanging in there as long as you did. 

Keep trying, kid.

But like I said before, here's hoping that when you get a little life experience, you learn to be more mature than this (especially when it comes to women).

Edited by Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Keep trying, kid.

but as I said before, here's hoping that when you get a little life experience, you learn to be more mature than this (especially when it comes to women).

Let me know if you actually want to address the topic of the thread and my comments below.

So you like to put words in people's mouth as well i see. 

I was clearly talking about "being sure" of something. 

Not simple belief / opinion. 

Belief / Opinion is subjective. Each person requires different things for believe / opinions. It is not a statement of fact. 

You are part of the problem. 

You are the reason why innocent people are jailed and have their name, reputation and even life (finances) ruined. 

Or you can continue with the ad hominem. lol 

Ignoring my comment and simply saying "kid" won't help. 

You did well mate. Hung in there longer than most. 

Hope you change that mindset of yours. You are reason innocent people are convicted and have their names ruined in courts. 

Edited by Agent Blue
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Let me know if you actually want to address the topic of the thread and my comments below.

I know you think you're doing well here...

You're not doing well.

• Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Sounds like Buzbee might not have enough proof.  Now he said Watson deleted all Instagram messages and tried to settle behind the scene.  Watson lawyer says both are false.  Watson did not delete a single message once lawsuit was filed.

A new lawsuit against Deshaun Watson alleges the Houston quarterback has "unsent" Instagram messages to massage therapists he allegedly sexually assaulted. 

There are now 21 lawsuits filed against Watson for sexual misconduct against massage therapists, many of whom he contacted through Instagram. Attorney Tony Buzbee, who represents the women suing Watson, said Sunday night that Watson was deleting Instagram messages and contacting the women "who formally provided him massages, in an attempt to settle" those cases, ESPN reports. Watson, through his attorney, denied both allegations. "Like a lot of people, Deshaun regularly deletes past Instagram messages," said Rusty Hardin, Watson's lawyer. "That said, he has not deleted any messages since March 15th, the day before the first lawsuit was filed." Buzbee said in a Tuesday Instagram post that he "doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department" with information, according to ESPN. Buzbee said he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities."

How do you delete an Instagram message?

They are 2 sided messages.  I can delete them on my app all day but they are still present on the receiver.

1 minute ago, Agent Blue said:

Already addressed the topic plenty, but generally with people who were a little more reasonable.

Most of the debate with you has been about either your ridiculous standards for holding someone accountable or your attitude that you know better than women who've actually been in this situations how they should handle things. Those were easy clues that you were probably young. 

Frankly, my best suggestion to you would be to educate yourself some on this topic. Listen to or talk to someone who's actually been through something like this. Maybe you'll come to understand that it's not so simple as your mind wants to make it.

Hopefully, you'll learn something.

• Pie 1

Just now, Captroop said:

I know you think you're doing well here...

You're not doing well.

You are more than welcome to qoute and refute my actual comments on the matter. 

I know you think you are smart in here...

But if you want to prove it, pick up Mr, Scott's slack and I will be more than happy to engage you. 

Good luck. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Now 18 women have come forward and defended Watson, saying that he has been nothing but professional during their massage sessions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31171819/two-more-lawsuits-filed-houston-texans-deshaun-watson-pushing-total-21

That's basically the "well he didn't rape me" defense. I don't know how effective that's gonna be.

My other reaction to that is, just how many massages does one person need? 😕

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Already addressed the topic plenty, but generally with people who were a little more reasonable.

Most of the debate with you has been about either your ridiculous standards for holding someone accountable or your attitude that you know better than women who've actually been in this situations how they should handle things. Those were easy clues that you were probably young. 

Frankly, my best suggestion to you would be to educate yourself some on this topic. Listen to or talk to someone who's actually been through something like this. Maybe you'll come to understand that it's not so simple as your mind wants to make it.

Hopefully, you'll learn something.

Mr Scot, 

There is nothing ridiculous about 

1) Not claiming anyone is guilty or a liar without cold hard proof. (fyi, this is diff than simply having an opinion/belief) 

2) Waiting for all the evidence is presented to form a conclusive belief/opinion. 

3) Not wanting innocent people to go to jail and to have their names / reputation ruined. 

4) Recommending people of crimes to report it to the proper authorities asap. 

If a person thinks waiting to report a crime HELPS the police or their cause, they are flat WRONG. 

Not about me knowing what's best or knowing better. I am speaking facts. 

Hopefully you will learn. Although, I am not gonna hold my breathe. 

Edited by Agent Blue