• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Would you seek out a different masseuse every time though?

Fifty massages is one thing. Having to find fifty different masseuses to do them seems like a lot of trouble.

There’s also the question as to why did Watson not go through the team for a masseuse. I don’t see too many people asking that question. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd like to think no one would put watching their favorite team win football games as a higher priority than people's lives, but sadly... ☹️

I think most reasonable people would be fine with shutting a player down until all criminal proceedings take place. 

And if guilty would be fine with releasing a player or dealing some sort of suspension or even banning if it's severe enough.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd like to think no one would put watching their favorite team win football games as a higher priority than people's lives, but sadly... ☹️

it’s a sad culture we live in. Hell, look at the backlash Jourdan Rodrigue got after the Cam comments, which was infinitely worse than anything that happened with Cam.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, tarheelpride said:

There’s also the question as to why did Watson not go through the team for a masseuse. I don’t see too many people asking that question. 

I was really just asking that as a general question, not specific to Watson.

Florio did make a point on that front though. If Watson can easily recall these 18 masseuses, what does that say about the defense's claim that he has no idea who the ones accusing him are? 🤔

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Would you seek out a different masseuse every time though?

Fifty massages is one thing. Having to find fifty different masseuses to do them seems like a lot of trouble.

I cycle different ones regularly, and I do like to try new masseuses. They aren’t all created equally, some are much better than others. Apples to oranges here, I’m not crossing state lines for a massage, and I think I’ve sampled most my available options and have settled on my favorites. Think I have 2 once monthly appointments, 1 twice monthly and the extra week I go to a small practice that does walk ins. Most of the good and legitimate business ones are booked out quite far so I keep my appointments. 

I don’t know if I can honestly draw a conclusion on someone’s motives for using as many different masseuses like Watson has. Could be a number of reasons. 

I will say this the people trying to argue the case to clear Watson, why do you care? He isn’t coming here, not after these allegations he would be lucky to play football again at this current rate.

find something else to focus on than a lost cause.

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was really just asking that as a general question, not specific to Watson.

Florio did make a point on that front though. If Watson can easily recall these 18 masseuses, what does that say about the defense's claim that he has no idea who the ones accusing him are? 🤔

spacer.png

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I will say this the people trying to argue the case to clear Watson, why do you care? He isn’t coming here, not after these allegations he would be lucky to play football again at this current rate.

find something else to focus on than a lost cause.

Someone should have told that to Ben Roethlisberger.

11 minutes ago, blackcat said:

So now 18 women have come out to DEFEND Watson, adding to the weirdness.

Here's my question:  Why have massages by 40+ different people if you're DW?  Can't you find one and stick with him/her?  

Makes him look more guilty tbh 

• Pie 2