• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

Really... that’s sad

So #believe women without question?

ever been on the lying end of a scorned woman before? Thank god my experience with that I was able to prove the lie because douche nozzles like some folks here just assume the woman is always right. Forget innocent until proven guilty. It’s mob rule and guilty until proven innocent. 

These women are bypassing the justice system and going straight for the money. That is very telling to me. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

ever been on the lying end of a scorned woman before? Thank god my experience with that I was able to prove the lie because douche nozzles like some folks here just assume the woman is always right. Forget innocent until proven guilty. It’s mob rule and guilty until proven innocent. 

These women are bypassing the justice system and going straight for the money. That is very telling to me. 

You've been accused by 20 women of sexual misconduct?

What has likely happened here is that Watson has engaged in some sort of sexual act with many, many many of these massage therapists from IG.  If 20+ women are coming out with pretty much the same story, imagine how many times he was successful?  This sounds like it was an almost everyday thing for him....so I imagine his advances were not turned down many more times than they were rebuffed.

All of this makes it seem like he just went around propositioning these women out of  the blue, but it seems like in Watsons mind, some sort of sexual release was almost expected - probably from his past dealings with these kinds of women.  Like I said a few pages back, there exists a gigantic, worldwide prostitution network on social media platforms, and IG especially.  Now its obvious that most of these women coming forward are probably NOT hookers, but that does not mean there are not a poo ton of hookers on IG posing as "massage therapists".  

26 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

I’m not saying believe women without question, I work in law enforcement and know better than that. I also know you don’t normally get 20+ complaints when you’re acting like a saint.

• Pie 3

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

I’m not saying believe women without question, I work in law enforcement and know better than that. I also know you don’t normally get 20+ complaints when you’re acting like a saint.

I agree - the entire thing reeks of habitual sexual contact during massages. But I don’t really see how any of it sticks when they aren’t willing to turn their evidence (sworn affidavits for starters) over to police- especially in the “forced oral sex” cases which I believe lands a rape charge. 

All 20 can’t be wrong, but if he was getting regular massages and one story comes out of a civil suit against Watson, it doesn’t seem too far fetched to imagine some women who regretted their own behavior during their own encounter to pile on and say they too were “traumatized.” 

In this game of numbers, of the 20 accusations of forced sexual contact, not a single one went to police. Not weird at all in your professional experience?

1 hour ago, Asurfaholic said:

I agree - the entire thing reeks of habitual sexual contact during massages. But I don’t really see how any of it sticks when they aren’t willing to turn their evidence (sworn affidavits for starters) over to police- especially in the “forced oral sex” cases which I believe lands a rape charge. 

All 20 can’t be wrong, but if he was getting regular massages and one story comes out of a civil suit against Watson, it doesn’t seem too far fetched to imagine some women who regretted their own behavior during their own encounter to pile on and say they too were “traumatized.” 

In this game of numbers, of the 20 accusations of forced sexual contact, not a single one went to police. Not weird at all in your professional experience?

I don't think its weird for 20 people to not contact the police due to the mild sexual misconduct. Heck if you look in past scenarios with Bill Cosby (60+ victims), Larry Nassar (200+), Jerry Sandusky (10+), Harvey Weinstein (80+) this is actually the norm. Think about this if a dude was snatched up off the street and raped by a bunch of dudes how many would actually speak up out of 100. I guarantee you that number would be fairly small. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

I have not read of a single incident where Watson had threatened one of his alleged victims. You may be more versed in each allegation, so I invite you to correct me if there were threats involved, which would play a huge factor. The presence of a threat or the absence of one would not be the end all to explain the reason most stayed silent, but that would certainly go a long way to explain it. 

Watson made statements regarding the victims careers and prospects therein that were interpreted as threats by the victims. As they didn't relate to physical violence, hard to know.

Is it normal to ask for a NDA type of agreement with a masseuse? That was a pattern I noticed, was attempts to get many of these women to agree to something more formal not to discuss the massage, which seemed weird.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

You are normally not a rich famous athlete/celeb. 

Once one comes out (real or fake) it can light the idea and opportunity for others to throw their name in the hat for some reward as well. More the better. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

You are normally not a rich famous athlete/celeb. 

Once one comes out (real or fake) it can light the idea and opportunity for others to throw their name in the hat for some reward as well. More the better. 

Sounds like this happens all the time.  Where are the examples of the dozen+ fake claims against someone?

I read an article this morning in which 18 other massage therapists worked on Watson and said the total opposite of the women working with the lawyer   Their names were given 

who knows.  Guy sure had a lot of time for massage 

I get medical massage once a month for scar tissue buildup and arthritic knees   from knee surgeries.  The glutes, hamstrings, groin (Soas) are worked on and I’m not a pro athlete   It’s not pleasant and actually hurts   The parts  if the body not being worked on are drapped    without it, I’d have a hard time functioning until I’m ready for replacement 

my licensed massage therapist has told me she has had men contacting her thinking she is giving sexual massage which is illegal in NC so she just tells them that and does the same if they request it on the table and makes them leave immediately 

If he did it, the law will handle   If he didn’t, countersuits but I suspect he is finished either way