• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

Cant wait to bump this thread when in short order DW is playing for a new team and no one even mentions or care about this ordeal. 

Can't trade the farm right now, just in case things get serious. But I would without question give up a 1st. Reward well outweighs the risk. 

• Pie 2

I knew a girl many years ago who was raped by an on-duty police officer that she did not know! That disgust me, particularly since I am now a cop and hate those who cause harm to the profession. Anyway, that poor girl, who was 18 at the time, never reported it to police. I have had other GFs who were also sexually abused in their lives and never reported it. But, I am still suspicious of this Watson case. There are several things about it that just smell fishy. I say we wait it out to see how things go. If the allegations don't stick, I would be willing to bring him on. Some team will, regardless of the outcome - I am not in that boat. 

2 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

I knew a girl many years ago who was raped by an on-duty police officer that she did not know! That disgust me, particularly since I am now a cop and hate those who cause harm to the profession. Anyway, that poor girl, who was 18 at the time, never reported it to police. I have had other GFs who were also sexually abused in their lives and never reported it. But, I am still suspicious of this Watson case. There are several things about it that just smell fishy. I say we wait it out to see how things go. If the allegations don't stick, I would be willing to bring him on. Some team will, regardless of the outcome - I am not in that boat. 

I think it’s okay to have doubts about the Buzbee character while still respecting the ladies that may have been assaulted, at least until we see them rather than read his words. I mean the guy is about as unprofessional as a lawyer could be, he makes Saul Goodman look decent in comparison. Who the hell uses social media to reveal details about a case? This just reeks of some type of extortion.

• Pie 1

On 3/31/2021 at 1:42 PM, PhillyB said:

both of you just shut the fug up jesus christ this is unbearable 

Why don't you leave the thread then? Is someone keeping you here reading? Unfortunately in life people discuss things we may not want to read or hear but sometimes people have to put their big boy pants on and still try to function without throwing one of their many internet message board cursing drunken fits they always seem to get away with. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:06 PM, Peppers90 NC said:

Who the hell uses social media to reveal details about a case?

The guy who was deemed 2015 Texas Lawyer of the Year. 

The same guy who has secured over $2,000,000,000 (Billion, with a B) of awards/settlements for his clients and is personally worth $700 million...

...that's who. 

• Poo 2

11 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The guy who was deemed 2015 Texas Lawyer of the Year. 

The same guy who has secured over $2,000,000,000 (Billion, with a B) of awards/settlements for his clients and is personally worth $700 million...

...that's who. 

Ok fanboy, he’s got you working full time for free

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Ok fanboy, he’s got you working full time for free

Simple facts, nothing more. 

Are you a "fan" of facts?

Or do you prefer to set the facts aside and make up a narrative that suits whatever unsupportable position you have assumed at the time?

• Poo 1

On 4/2/2021 at 7:06 AM, Peppers90 NC said:

I think it’s okay to have doubts about the Buzbee character while still respecting the ladies that may have been assaulted, at least until we see them rather than read his words. I mean the guy is about as unprofessional as a lawyer could be, he makes Saul Goodman look decent in comparison. Who the hell uses social media to reveal details about a case? This just reeks of some type of extortion.

Social media will try and convict anyone without one ounce of evidence. Faux outrage from people willing to shame and degrade for their 15 minutes. The goal being to wear down Watson into a multi million dollar settlement and Buzbee gets his cut. Who needs an actual court when you can use a social media firestorm to do it for you?

I'm not saying Watson's guilty or innocent because I dont know. This is just how "justice" is done now. Facts are not important, opinion is all that matters. 

• Pie 1