• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold

unicar15

If Matt Rhule thinks he is the guy.. I’m all for it ... other then that don’t waste resources on Him if he aint the guy just move on till we find him ... I agree Sam was not in a position to succeed.. I think he will be seeing shadows for awhile even if he had a good oline .. might take a year or 2 to build his confidence up .. we don’t have the time or the oline .. 

• Pie 1

If all four top rated quarterbacks are gone when we pick at # 8,  I would like to see us draft TE Pitts (if still undrafted), the best OT or CB.

Then try to obtain the Jags Gardner Minshew, who i feel is a good starting quarterback and surround him with better players. This would solve our quarterback problem for many years.

• Pie 2

If Wilson, Fields, and Lance are not an option, as badly as I wanted to avoid Darnold and don't necessarily believe in him, we would have to make that move for him or Minshew.  And if we had to choose between watching another year of Teddy versus Darnold or Minshew, the latter is a million times better option.