• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LaMelo Out For The Rest Of The Season - Fractured Wrist

themikestrick

.it's honestly heartbreaking to even try to imagine the thought of LaMelo not being out there on the court anymore for the rest of the season smiling from ear to ear & face to face with his dream come true

Edited by bandu

7 hours ago, t96 said:

We had a chance at a top 6 seed, easily.

Without Melo we should just tank at this point. If he could return at 100% before the end of the season I'd say we try to salvage it and still get him and the others some playoff experience, but if he's definitely out the rest of the year, just tank. Either way, we better not be buyers at the trade deadline to try to save the season, that would be retarded. Just take the higher draft pick in this (supposedly) loaded draft. What a brutal blow for this team.

thats not pc bro

3 hours ago, t96 said:

Hayward’s been trash lately...

I wouldn't say that.  His usage has been down since Melo was starting.  Especially in some of the post all star break games. Let's see what happens when usage gets back to 25-28% range. His rebounds, assists, and steals have been great.  Will need more scoring/shots which is what I think you are referring to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Canales will be looking at the next crop of QB's in case Young fails as he did in year one. I won't say Young will be pulled quickly cause Tepper is going to give him every chance to be the Number 1 QB in Carolina, but if he flops. I see another QB picked next year to give him competition. We also need to see if the new OL additions are going to perform to what we paid them or will we be disappointed again and watch Young running for his life as the walls come crashing in as last year. The first 5 games are going to be interesting.
    • I haven’t really looked at the QBs except just a little looking into Rattler.  My first thoughts, without looking at Penix Jr, lead me to...  spending 33 on a QB - that’s your top pick two year in a row. It is a huge statement. It screams flat out replacement ASAP. I am a charter member of the hard core buh bye Bryce bunch, but it is a very heavy handed thing where you probably dead end Bryce whether Penix Jr is the guy or not. And the effect on the team psyche is, well the potential for dysfunction is high. Maybe not the best approach. Unless Penix Jr is Really The Guy. In which case, I am like Bryce freaking who? You mean our overpaid backup? Edit: I think what I am trying to say is ity shouldn’t cost that  much to replace Bryce, in my mind. But the goal isn’t really just to get over that bar by a little, it is to get The Guy. But I definitely want them to put some competition in his path. I am gonna watch some Penix Jr stuff.