• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Obada is a Bill

Mr. Scot

Look, folks, we are trying to upgrade the roster. I appreciate Obada and Mike Davis, but they were expendable. I trust Fitterer and Rhule to get this right. They both know Davis (who used to be in Seattle), and Rhule has seen Obada all season long. It would've been nice to keep one or both, but the FO feels that we can get better value from others.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I don’t think it’s shade at all. Marty and Ron were there when he started. He thanked the Panthers but wanted to give them shout outs for actually letting him have a career. His career over the past few years was definitely not guaranteed.

Hard to say, honestly.

Were I in his spot, I might not necessarily feel all that thankful to somebody for whom I played one year, after which they told me I wasn't worth the asking price.

Throw in that more than one person has said Matt Rhule is not an easy guy to play for.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

The Bills are better Panthers than actual Panthers.

Being brutally honest, as of right now yeah, they're better than us.

The good thing is we're no longer under the prior regime so there's a chance for improvement.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I'll still root for him. Impressive drive and development from an impressive man.

What a guy! Cheered for him every time he got on the field. I hope he creates havoc in the AFCEast. And I hope he comes back to make a home in the Carolinas, he's a good, good guy.

• Pie 1

Disappointing. Not shocking. He wasn't an all-star but I believe he was a valuable piece, especially considering what a quality DE goes for these days. And he had the versatility to shift inside for 3rd down rush packages. I don't know how much his tender was, but I have a hard time believing he wasn't worth the money. Maybe we can replace him, but I guess I prefer to spend a little more on the devil we know than save a couple shekels on the devil we don't.