• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your "so far" take on Fitterer

Mr. Scot

hes making good reasonable logical signings...that you would expect a competent GM to make...Hurney would have signed 3 mufkers to 4 yr 60m contracts that sit on the bench by now... Supposedly his forte is digging out talent past round one...so..lets see how that turns out.

I think he's got an approach I like so far, looking for dirty, undervalued (potential) diamonds that can be rinsed off and shine. (In many cases)

Looking to spend cap resources efficiently for the most part. Good cost-benefit approach overall.

But of course, as with all things...we'll see how it plays out. I'm optimistic given the small sample.

Herniay can not hurt us has been his best thing thus far. His first signing was a raw project that Seahawk spent a 7th on, wavied, and didnt care to resign him on the PS. He was trying to be a DE and panthers are going for a TE. I like hes involved in many players/trades/ etc. I hated other teams knowing when the panthers had no interest in bring a guy in cause he didnt fit, it was dumb. 

His free agent class is one big whelmer, I do not like either OL, but understand somebody has to play. Reddick was more a Rhule signing, but watching his highlights, many came against TEs, RBs, no bodies, and one giant game. (Very poor imo) Waved Kerr, a cheap hard playing vet at a already thin spot. Didnt even tender Efa, cause _______ ?? Hasnt signed ANderson, Moton, or Moore to long term deals. Its a very odd year, but he pushed more money for future cap issues on CMC and Shaq, NFL players where taking cuts.

Thus far 3/10, can jump up depending on draft and how well the FAs play. Its unfair to grade him, just playing along.