• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper

54th man

Just wanted to say that I know alot of Panther fans are torn about our owner. They either like him and how he is trying to bring a winner here or they hate him and think he is destroying the team. Alot of fans are on the fence saying the jury is still out or they are indifferent. But I am so glad that we dint have Jerry Jones punk ass or that piece of poo Dan Snyder, so I'll take Tepper all day over these clowns.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5
  • The D 1

9 minutes ago, 54th man said:

Just wanted to say that I know alot of Panther fans are torn about our owner. They either like him and how he is trying to bring a winner here or they hate him and think he is destroying the team. Alot of fans are on the fence saying the jury is still out or they are indifferent. But I am so glad that we dint have Jerry Jones punk ass or that piece of poo Dan Snyder, so I'll take Tepper all day over these clowns.

spicy take

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Is he, though? As far as not having any allegations against him, sure. But aside from putting the logo at midfield, what's he done to build a winner?

Seriously? You really expect to see a winner in two season?  I think he has done very well.  He's brought in a coach that is pointing us in the right direction.  Hired a GM that has many of us excited.

Good or bad he is determined to get a quality QB and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.  

• Pie 7

6 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Seriously? You really expect to see a winner in two season?  I think he has done very well.  He's brought in a coach that is pointing us in the right direction.  Hired a GM that has many of us excited.

Good or bad he is determined to get a quality QB and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.  

Tepper sucks. I wish Felix had gotten the team. 

• Poo 4

We’ll see how many of the ‘Tepper sucks’ crowd is still howling in 2022 when we have lots of money to throw around, a new QB, and our young talent on D is ready to make a run. 

Anyone already throwing shade at Tepper who inherited a QB and cap that were not in ideal form is either ignorant about building a franchise or impatient. I’m thinking/hoping it’s mostly the latter. 

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, thennek said:

Since Tepper bought the Panthers their record is 17-31. 

While this is true, his first 2 seasons he didn't touch the football side of the organization. That was still Richardson's guys. We can fault him for that I guess. Last season was the first that he concentrated on the football side and we got and up and coming head coach with a modern philosophy signed long term for stability and now we have the same in our new GM. The results from last season were better than anyone's expectations even with this plague. The moves made during this off season are much better than we've been used to. It's still way too early to judge but I think so far things are looking more promising than at anytime since we almost won the SB. Hopefully, that feeling lasts longer this time.  

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1