• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

I refuse to watch this team if we trot out Teddy next season. Throw the bot at the Jets for pick two. The 49ers had the balls to do something that we didn’t. 

49ers are in a much better position to do this though. They have talent all over the field. They desperately need a franchise qb to take them over the top.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Trey Lance is our only legitimate shot at a QB this year. I’d just chill and hope he falls if not get a franchise LT. Someone is gonna trade up and snag Lance before our 8 more than likely.

Yeah agree at this point, given what the Niners had to pay to move up I don’t even want to bother trying to move up for a QB now. Hope Lance falls or move onto next year. Bummer but it is what it is, no need to make a dumb move because other teams went QB crazy this year.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, CRA said:

That too much IMO.  Glad it wasn’t us

Holy poo that’s way too much. I wonder which QB they have in mind for fugging 3 first rounds with Lawrence off the board obviously. They must expect Atlanta to want their target to move up to 3 for that much. 

• Beer 1