• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Instead of giving up years worth of picks this year with the Swiss cheese of the team we got right now. Stock up on CB and OL with a WR and Parsons for good merit. Improve every area then cut bait with teddy next season and pick up Howell.

Trading the moon in picks this season people like you. Just don’t get it. 

"Pick up" is doing a lot of work here though. That team that's improved and stocked up at every position besides QB won't be bad enough to pick number 1 for Howell

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I made peace with Teddy being here another year. Doesn't mean I'm gonna watch because watching Teddy play football is like watching paint dry. I think they were going all in on Watson (and probably would have got him) and then the shitstorm happened. Can't really blame them for that. However I CAN blame them if they get desperate for "the guy" and overdraft Mac Jones at 8.

Oh for sure, I don't want Mac Jones, fug that, not at #8. Just stay the course, ride Teddy out and pick BPA or some damn talent for the lines at 8. Get this team ready for that replacement QB (hopefully franchise QB), when the time comes.  I'll still watch but damn it it feels like they keep shooting themselves in the foot every damn time. Dumbass moral victories costing them so much...ridiculous. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BigAggieLean. said:

This team will more than likely not be bad enough to get a Howell or the OK QB next draft. You’d have to “trade the moon” next offseason to move up.

Not only that but if we don’t get the top pick you think the team that does will just give him up? I try not to converse with harbingers because he is so big brain dumb. Sam Howell is a pipe dream. There were 4 legitimate franchise qb prospects this draft . We gotta hope for someone non Howell to be the guy while picking in probably 10-15 range.