• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

You know what's funny? All you crybabies crying real tears over the Washington game screwing us. Guess what? The Niners finished with a higher draft pick than we did in the draft order, but they had the brass balls Tepper lacked and were willing to trade up to get the QB they wanted. If Tepper feels blindsided today, he only has himself to blame.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

You know what's funny? All you crybabies crying real tears over the Washington game screwing us. Guess what? The Niners finished with a higher draft pick than we did in the draft order, but they had the brass balls Tepper lacked and were willing to trade up to get the QB they wanted. If Tepper feels blindsided today, he only has himself to blame.

They also have a much more complete team. You guys are such emotional babies, pouting because Daddy Tepper didn't overspend to get you the pony you want. LOL! Go follow the Niners then. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Since when has Tepper been the GM and is his job to make these type of calls. 

Just now, Panther'sBigD said:

They also have a much more complete team. You guys are such emotional babies, pouting because Daddy Tepper didn't overspend to get you the pony you want. LOL! Go follow the Niners then. 

I'm not mad at all! I don't believe in any QB in this draft besides Lawrence and Wilson. My comment was directed to the blubbering babies that are oh so sad today and still wanna blame that WFT game as the root cause of all our problems.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

You mean Carolina? I mean we do have Teddy. 

No QB is a big improvement over that direction. I just hope it's true. I love Lynch but that's that's fireable move.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

💯 I’ve been trying to tell Panthers fans that Tepper isn’t the guy for this franchise. It’s been three seasons of losing records, no playoff and bad decision makings. 

I would say it's been very obvious so far that all the goodwill towards Tepper early on was the result of a very expensive PR campaign by the firm he hired to sell himself to us.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

💯 I’ve been trying to tell Panthers fans that Tepper isn’t the guy for this franchise. It’s been three seasons of losing records, no playoff and bad decision makings. 

He's the owner.  Not the GM, not the coach. I think we're kinda stuck with him until he sells the team.

I appreciate the Huddle really making my Friday afternoon hilarious!

3 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol. Come on Tep let’s see them brass ballz you like to talk about. 

You want to give up future first round picks for the 4th best QB (in theory) in the Draft?

Just have to let it ride at this point - continue rebuilding the roster. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm not mad at all! I don't believe in any QB in this draft besides Lawrence and Wilson. My comment was directed to the blubbering babies that are oh so sad today and still wanna blame that WFT game as the root cause of all our problems.

Original Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man Template restored in HD 4k -  (aka spiderman confusion meme) - [4096*3072] | Spider-Man Pointing at  Spider-Man | Spiderman meme, Meme template, Cartoon memes

LOL, sorry about that!

3 hours ago, joemac said:

Well, SF knew what they wanted, and they went and got it.  Makes me think this is the consolation prize for them not being able to attempt to get Watson.  Gotta figure they would have offered at least what they gave Miami for Watson.

I'm currently delighted we didn't get Adam Peters if he had any part in this trade.

• Pie 1