• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Profile pic changes says it all

LinvilleGorge

I do not want Watson anymore.  At all.  I doubt too many PSL holders would

i loved Cam dearly.  I grew weary of defending him against frivolous concerns and a failed fumble recovery  vs defending someone against sexual assault.  We can do better 

my feeling is either trade the farm for  number two or trade down 

don’t settle and that’s  what they would be doing 

Rhule is a college coach  it showed in his game management, it showed in not being smart enough to play scrubs against Washington and it showed with his mouth running directly after the season 

never let anyone outside the organization know what you are doing before the draft 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

Trey Lance at 8, LT in the 2nd. 

OR

Get Sewell or Slater at 8.

Lance is going to be long gone by the time 8 comes around.  Slater or Sewell on the other hand should be ripe for the picking.....and if both of them happen to be gone, we have our pick of the top defensive player in the draft.  Either Parsons or Surtain Jr or Farley.  Bottom line is that we're going to come away with a stud at a position of need, even if its not a QB.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I feel that. Who's the QB?

Sam Howell

My early '22 QB rankings are:

1. Howell

2. Rattler

3 thru infinity: Who gives a fug? Unless someone blows up those two are head and shoulders above anyone else. This QB class was special and we're well on our way to very badly botching it.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had one job. Find a QB. The very tip of the mast on that ship is currently cresting the horizon.

OK.  And?  Its not like we were going to win the division or the Super Bowl next year anyways....so we take the opportunity at 8 this year and draft our LT for the next 10 years, or our new shut down CB and bolster the rest of the holes the roster has.  Then we see what Teddy has one more time, and try to replace him again next off season.  Its going to be OK.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

OK.  And?  Its not like we were going to win the division or the Super Bowl next year anyways....so we take the opportunity at 8 this year and draft our LT for the next 10 years, or our new shut down CB and bolster the rest of the holes the roster has.  Then we see what Teddy has one more time, and try to replace him again next off season.  Its going to be OK.

Teddy has had six NFL seasons to show what he has. He's a backup QB.

Fug drafting a non-QB at #8. Trade down and get more future draft assets in case we need them to swing a deal.

7 minutes ago, BerryLoMein said:

Let this be a lesson, this is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket.

Why is this the popular narrative right now?

What facts are leading people to think the FO screwed this up and wasn’t paying attention?

Maybe they did, or maybe the 9er’s were just willing to pay more.

I doubt the 3rd pick was first come first serve.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam Howell

My early '22 QB rankings are:

1. Howell

2. Rattler

3 thru infinity: Who gives a fug? Unless someone blows up those two are head and shoulders above anyone else. This QB class was special and we're well on our way to very badly botching it.

Come on... having a bad day or what?

Some of these first round QBs will be bust and some other in the second or third round could end up being starter material.

The GM have said, first interview i think, you take a QB every draft.... So a QB in the second or third round would bring some excitement or interesting story to follow this season... And can we get a top prospect at LT. That position might be solved for the future...

So no reason to "give up" and dream about what can happen in 2022.

• Beer 1