• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Profile pic changes says it all

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Folks, I think the ship has sailed. We were all in on Watson and then the unthinkable happened. Meanwhile, other organizations had already moved on and were working on other plans. It's time for us to do the same and I doubt the answer is coming in 2021.

On to 2022...

My opinion is Tepper still wants Watson and is going to wait this out even if it means going another season with Teddy or another fill in QB.  

Defense is looking promising and hopefully we'll build a good offensive line and run with what we have. When the smoke clears on Watson, if he doesn't go to jail, we'll make that trade. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Folks, I think the ship has sailed. We were all in on Watson and then the unthinkable happened. Meanwhile, other organizations had already moved on and were working on other plans. It's time for us to do the same and I doubt the answer is coming in 2021.

On to 2022...

I feel that. Who's the QB?

Bro, let this poo play out there's a ton of time for anything to happen. This could be the catalyst to us getting Fields at 5 giving up only an extra 1st round pick next year...

1. Lawrence

2. Wilson

3. Lance

4. Sewell (best player in the draft not named Lawrence and it's not close, he's just not a QB)

5. Fields

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Bro, let this poo play out there's a ton of time for anything to happen. This could be the catalyst to us getting Fields at 5 giving up only an extra 1st round pick next year...

1. Lawrence

2. Wilson

3. Lance

4. Sewell (best player in the draft not named Lawrence and it's not close, he's just not a QB)

5. Fields

The options are evaporating rapidly. We were all in on Watson and it blew up in our face. I don't necessarily blame us, who could have predicted that? But, this is why you don't go all in on one option when there's so many factors involved completely beyond your control.

• Poo 1

Also, could be the catalyst to getting Watson relatively cheap if he's cleared in the next 3-6 months (which is definitely a possibility, maybe unlikely but possible). Several teams removing themselves from the running for Watson with recent moves...

We're still in the licking our wounds phase of the picking up the pieces of our plan while other teams are actually implementing theirs. All I'm saying is that it's looking more and more like we don't find the long-term answer at QB this year and the half-ass bandaid approach can't be tried again. Swing a hail Mary for this year or it's onto '22 

• Poo 1