• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers just traded to possibly get....Mac Jones

WarPanthers89

Yep. They are comfortable with Mac Jones or Zach Wilson at that spot, can't really go wrong with either from their perspective. The wild card being Trey Lance I guess. Interviews still have to happen. 

Edited by Verge

Just now, Verge said:

Yep. They are comfortable with Mac Jones or Zach Wilson at that spot, can't really go wrong with either from their perspective. The wild card being Trey Lance I guess. 

How in the world could they justify trading that much for Jones. I would think he would be available at the original pic that they had. Thank you as always though for the inside scoop 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

How in the world could they justify trading that much for Jones. I would think he would be available at the original pic that they had. Thank you as always though for the inside scoop 

Kyle Shannahan knows who he wants, and when you know who you want, you go get your guy. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Hold the fug up, Mac"  FUCJBDIYEUCHNDSHCVSBUCDIHNKUJVHNCYER" Jones is worth 3 firsts and a third????

Picking him over Lance or even Fields??? SF just made one of the biggest mistakes in draft history, if they do pick MAC "%^&TGBHTIYUGBU "Jones

I just can not believe this, sorry @Verge . Whats next Watson gets a lawsuit form 20+ people, yea right.