• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers just traded to possibly get....Mac Jones

WarPanthers89

Now think about this, gridiron scholars:  Trask had a bad bowl game, but most of his offensive weaponry bailed on him.  Is some team gonna roll them for him?  Could be be the sixth first round QB?

Seriously--we need to take a peak at the unloved veterans, the QBs left behind.  Minshew, Garappalo (NE), Darnold, and Goff if they take one at #7. 

Imagine taking a T and CB in the draft and not worrying about a QB?  We have the cap room...

Just now, MHS831 said:

Now think about this, gridiron scholars:  Trask had a bad bowl game, but most of his offensive weaponry bailed on him.  Is some team gonna roll them for him?  Could be be the sixth first round QB?

Seriously--we need to take a peak at the unloved veterans, the QBs left behind.  Minshew, Garappalo (NE), Darnold, and Goff if they take one at #7. 

Imagine taking a T and CB in the draft and not worrying about a QB?  We have the cap room...

I know youre Jones #1 cheer leader and found hard to show it. Honestly do you feel hes worth three 1sts and a 3rd? * one of the first is 12th overall in a high quality draft *

Also would you supported panthers making this package trade for Mac Jones instead of 49ers? 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I know youre Jones #1 cheer leader and found hard to show it. Honestly do you feel hes worth three 1sts and a 3rd? * one of the first is 12th overall in a high quality draft *

Also would you supported panthers making this package trade for Mac Jones instead of 49ers? 

The second to last thing in the world I would want to do is roll with Teddy. The last would be to make that trade for Mac Jones.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Chris Simms

@CSimmsQB
· 5h
49ers-Dolphins...Kyle Shanahan trying to control his own fate. You trade up to 3 for a QB who is NFL-ready right now, not a project. And to me that says Mac Jones.

Kyle Shanahan had success with Matt Ryan and he and Mike Shanahan had a love for Kirk Cousins. Agree with Simms here. I see as the 49ers' pick and as the fallback.

5 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
Chris Simms

@CSimmsQB
· 5h
49ers-Dolphins...Kyle Shanahan trying to control his own fate. You trade up to 3 for a QB who is NFL-ready right now, not a project. And to me that says Mac Jones.

Kyle Shanahan had success with Matt Ryan and he and Mike Shanahan had a love for Kirk Cousins. Agree with Simms here. I see as the 49ers' pick and as the fallback.

Imagine thinking you would have to have a fallback in case Jones isn’t available at 3. Are we in the twilight zone? Or the move twilight? 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1