• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers just traded to possibly get....Mac Jones

WarPanthers89

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

I know youre Jones #1 cheer leader and found hard to show it. Honestly do you feel hes worth three 1sts and a 3rd? * one of the first is 12th overall in a high quality draft *

Also would you supported panthers making this package trade for Mac Jones instead of 49ers? 

No.

No.

I was all for sitting at #8 and considering him, depending who else was still available. I'm not giving away three first round picks for him - or anyone in our current situation. 

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Watch Mac Jones actually be the best QB in the draft and not 1 person on here would revisit their incorrectness.

That would be pretty funny for a multitude of reasons.

If I'm wrong I'll be wrong but I can't lie about what I see now.. Alot of Matt Barkley in his profile..

4 hours ago, Verge said:

Kyle Shannahan knows who he wants, and when you know who you want, you go get your guy. 

Apparently Rhule doesn’t know what he wants 

maybe he will get lucky but it just seems the Panthers can’t have nice things 

go big or go home   If they think Wilson us all that and a bag of chips, then trade up and get him   If not, just live with the QB they just had to have last year 

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

Do you dare speak sacrilege about thee great Trey Lance, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!

Samuel l Jackson.jpg

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Apparently Rhule doesn’t know what he wants 

maybe he will get lucky but it just seems the Panthers can’t have nice things 

go big or go home   If they think Wilson us all that and a bag of chips, then trade up and get him   If not, just live with the QB they just had to have last year 

If Teddy was what he wanted last year when honestly I'm alright not getting what he wants.

• Flames 2

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Hold the fug up, Mac"  FUCJBDIYEUCHNDSHCVSBUCDIHNKUJVHNCYER" Jones is worth 3 firsts and a third????

Picking him over Lance or even Fields??? SF just made one of the biggest mistakes in draft history, if they do pick MAC "%^&TGBHTIYUGBU "Jones

I just can not believe this, sorry @Verge . Whats next Watson gets a lawsuit form 20+ people, yea right.

Why? Because he’s not a run-around QB?

He processes faster than the other QBs and has better intangibles. He’s just not an athlete......which is the least important characteristic of a QB

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

There is no way Mac Jones is the pick given that they moved up to #3.

If they were already at #3 themselves, nothing wrong with taking him if they think he's the best QB left.

But they EASILY could have traded up to say 6 with the Eagles (who clearly were okay with trading back to 12 apparently) and saved themselves a future first round pick while still getting Jones.

They did this to draft Lance and have him sit behind Jimmy G for a year, which is the smart move for anyone who drafts Lance as the guy played one year of D2 and had to just take the last year off basically, he's not ready to play as a rookie.

Edited by tukafan21