• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers’ future won’t go well

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You want the GM who is trading 3 first round picks for Mac Jones???

You can make fun of that but the 49ers didn’t give a career backup QB a 60 mil contract. 

• The D 1

I go back to what I said before: I consider this year one of our rebuild rather than year two.

This is the first season we've had both a coach and GM that I actually feel like we might be able to trust.

It's not going to be easy, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

• Pie 3
Just now, Trainwreck said:

You can make fun of that but the 49ers didn’t give a career backup QB a 60 mil contract. 

Yea they gave one 137 million.......

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

I used to entertain this woman that was cool but out of nowhere she got super irrational and she sent me a very long overreactive email about something that was very 7th grade.  

Im sure that this isnt related to anything the OP is talking about. It just feels similar because like her email, I never read it.  

• Pie 4
4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I go back to what I said before: I consider this year one of our rebuild rather than year two.

This is the first season we've had both a coach and GM that I actually feel like we might be able to trust.

It's not going to be easy, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

It is the first season to have both a coach and GM that we could trust. But like I said, we have a GM that has to answer to the coach.