• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why nothing matters anymore

RIPTreyLance

After the 49er's trade today for pick 3, we're now completely screwed. We won't be getting one of the QBs. That's almost for certain. 

Teddy B is not okay, he's not average, he's not someone we can trust even for one season. He's awful, probably closer to top 5 worst starters then not, and the only reason he looked semi good last year was because of our elite WR core.

We could get Kyle pitts and become one of the powerhouse offenses in the league. We could take Patrick surtain and right the wrong of letting Bradberry walk. We could take best tackle available. Could take micah parsons to solidify our front 7. 

So why does nothing matter anymore? 

We could do any of those things and nothing will change the fact we have a quarterback who's Dog meat. 

This off-season went from one of the most hyped ever for me, with all the rumors and possibilities, into a dark cloud of doom in a heartbeat. 

Nothing you do really matters when you have a bottom 5 QB in the league in terms of talent. He's so so so so soooo bad. If he is the starter next year I won't be watching. I'll be crying every day the next month. Enjoy the rest of the off-season boys. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 27

2 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

What will make it worse and add salt to the wound is this franchise will try to make a move for someone like Kellen Mond, Kyle Trask, Jamie Newman or Panthers fans’ favorite Garner Minshew. Then tell us that it was who they were targeting all along instead of just waiting for a QB in 2022. 

Frankly, at this point, I'd rather see any one of those guys at QB over Teddy.

Just wanna add this here, I'm sure everyone is familiar with how time works.

DJ moore isn't getting any younger. CMC isn't getting any younger. Neither is Robby. And frankly neither am I. The last 2 months of my life have gone in near slow motion because I've been waiting for the draft. Imagine being okay with waiting a whole extra year? AGAIN?!

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

I swear, every 12 year old girl here keeps making different alts just to out drama queen the other 12 year old girls.

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

I was trying extra hard not to be overdramatic. I even felt I was a little under dramatic about it just to be safe. We're royally screwed 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

The last 2 months of my life have gone in near slow motion because I've been waiting for the draft. Imagine being okay with waiting a whole extra year? AGAIN?!

Maybe find a hobby. Form a few relationships outside of football. Read a book or two. Seek professional help. 

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1