• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lightning @ Hurricanes 3/27 Game 6 of 8

Harbingers

1 minute ago, t96 said:

What a huge turn of events. Necas is frigging elite if you ask me.

I think Rod is even a little surprised just how  stupidly good Necas is playing right now. Def keep him with Aho though when we got our full compliment back. Aho is really putting in the leg work to let Necas shine. I’d love to see an Svech-Aho-Necas line closer to the playoffs. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I think Rod is even a little surprised just how  stupidly good Necas is playing right now. Def keep him with Aho though when we got our full compliment back. Aho is really putting in the leg work to let Necas shine. I’d love to see an Svech-Aho-Necas line closer to the playoffs. 

Necas/Aho is just a stupid amount of speed.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yeah I think we all are a bit surprised, I mean he's been just dominating on both ends of the ice. Similar impact to Aho as he was breaking out. We could see his potential last year but I never imagined he'd develop to this level this quickly. 

Either Svech or Nino with those two, then TT Tro and the other, is an incredible top 6. And I like Staal with Fast and either Foegele or McGinn on the other wing.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They want to fight Aho though. I’d put paqutte up on his line for a bit. 

I'd be nervous about it but I think Svech needs to redeem himself for his first fight at some point, tonight could be as good as any

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Paquette wanted Gourde and will get him before the night is over. 

Gourde hit Geekie and cross checked Aho into the post.

Gourde is trying to take Aho out of the game. I think it’s time Paquette gets the chance to prove why we picked him up 

• Pie 1