• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers don't love other QB's besides Lawrence and Wilson

TheSpecialJuan

Funny.

They were literally saying the same thing last year with the top 1-2 QBs then said they were Much higher on This QB class and would rather grab one from This crop.

now that they’ve put themselves in QB purgatory and not in range to draft one. All of a sudden we claim that we don’t like these QBs? 
Bunch of PR bs

Edited by ncfan
  • Beer 2

23 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Different regime same as the old. Always reactionary instead of being proactive. If we pass on Fields or Lance I’m done. 

I think what you're saying is backwards.  To me, reaching on a QB, especially with the 8th overall pick, that the scouting team and coaches dont really like just because they need one would be the definition of reactionary.  

• Pie 6

9 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Funny.

They were literally saying the same thing last year with the top 1-2 QBs then said they were Much higher on This QB class and would rather grab one from This crop.

now that they’ve put themselves in QB purgatory and not in range to draft one. All of a sudden we claim that we don’t like these QBs? 
Bunch of PR bs

if this turns out to be true I would worry that ownership or the Deep Scouting side has the same awful ethos that you'll find on this forum, where the same 10 posters are always suggesting we wait until the next class when the perfect prospect may fall to us whereever were drafting

unless you're picking at #1, the guy you're taking has question marks, and those question marks will look a certain way relative to each position

you don't pass on talented players just because you're waiting for the perfect prospect perfect scenario unicorn that never comes 

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 2