• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fields and 9ers.

raleigh-panther

Fields took one OF the worst hits I’ve seen, pro or college 

I swear I thought he had his rib cage separated from his chest it was that hard 

he gets up and eviscerates Clemson   It probably affected him in the next game 

I don’t know how anyone could over look him for Matt Jones in toughness and athletic ceiling 

had jones taken that hit, he’d still be in the ICU

Edited by raleigh-panther

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

They aren't taking Fields I can almost guarantee it. 

They either traded up for Mac Jones which I have no fuging idea why they would unless secretly the Panthers loved him and were about to trade up for him

OR more likely imo 

They traded up for Lance. It's a poorly kept secret the Falcons loved Lance. 

I'm looking for some hope. This makes my tummy hurt. Lance or Pitts with the Falcons will be a reaccuring nightmare.

If the Panthers would just make one smart move, I could believe again. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'm looking for some hope. This makes my tummy hurt. Lance or Pitts with the Falcons will be a reaccuring nightmare.

If the Panthers would just make one smart move, I could believe again. 

Seeing Lance in a Falcons uniform will make me puke.  At least in SF we would only have to play against him every once in a while.

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Seeing Lance in a Falcons uniform will make me puke.  At least in SF we would only have to play against him every once in a while.

Worst case scenario indeed.  I'd rather them take Fields or Wilson.

In the right hands, Lance would be deadly.

Edited by rippadonn

3 hours ago, Varking said:

They confirmed they have now been in contact with Fields agent and will be at his second pro day. 

Yeah and this is ground breaking why? Every team is going to scout every QB they can. I don't get why they need their own thread when we have a entire area for draft gossip. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Yeah and this is ground breaking why? Every team is going to scout every QB they can. I don't get why they need their own thread when we have a entire area for draft gossip. 

Most people here have not been using the draft forum properly. 

10 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I think all this Mac Jones stuff is a smokescreen spoonfed to insiders!!

Why the smokescreen - they pick 3?  Why pretend your picking Jones then suddenly pick Fields?  what's the point of the smoke?  Who needs to be fooled?

I think they plan to pick Jones, but Fields is a contingency in case something goes wrong last minute.  If Mac jones tests positive for cocaine or has a serious accident before the draft, they will probably go with a different QB since there are no take-backs on their ridiculous trade.

23 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

Why the smokescreen - they pick 3?  Why pretend your picking Jones then suddenly pick Fields?  what's the point of the smoke?  Who needs to be fooled?

I think they plan to pick Jones, but Fields is a contingency in case something goes wrong last minute.  If Mac jones tests positive for cocaine or has a serious accident before the draft, they will probably go with a different QB since there are no take-backs on their ridiculous trade.

Yeah the smokescreen angle makes zero sense

12 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Fields took one OF the worst hits I’ve seen, pro or college 

I swear I thought he had his rib cage separated from his chest it was that hard 

he gets up and eviscerates Clemson   It probably affected him in the next game 

I don’t know how anyone could over look him for Matt Jones in toughness and athletic ceiling 

had jones taken that hit, he’d still be in the ICU

Matt Jones, the converted QB to wide receiver bust from Jacksonville a few years ago?

11 hours ago, Snake said:

it isn’t groundbreaking and it isn't a rumor.  It is simply news about a position of need for the Panthers 

Too, people respected in the main forum have definitively stated that Jones goes to the 49ers 

Speaking of ground breaking, it is possible to  bypass the thread if one doesn’t  like the topic, placement, poster  or content vs adding unnecessary statements to it which keep the thread alive 

Edited by raleigh-panther