• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you are the falcons

Panthero

Do you risk a trade with Denver and move back simultaneously rat fuging us and still possibly getting Pitts? Im assuming the dolphins and lions go WR and that bengals go with sewell. 

That would be the absolute nightmare scenario for me. Although i guess it would mean we could still pick Slater, so not a terrible deal. 

Edited by Panthero

All the seemingly endless possibilities are too annoying and a bit of a waste to ponder upon. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Nothing any of us can do about it. 

At the end of the day, even if we roll with Teddy again I will support him and the team. 

But yeah..fug the Falcons!

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ready 2 Win said:

All the seemingly endless possibilities are too annoying and a bit of a waste to ponder upon. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Nothing any of us can do about it. 

At the end of the day, even if we roll with Teddy again I will support him and the team. 

But yeah..fug the Falcons!

Understand your position but the strategic behavior is interesting to me. I like the guess work, but i get it with all the threads it can get tiresome to others. 

We at least agree on the falcons. I grew up in alabama, but i despise all things atlanta. 

• Beer 1

There's a few things I would do. 

1. If Fields is there, draft him to be the eventual replacement for Ryan. I know, I know, they still have Ryan, but if you have a chance to get your future QB, you take him. And sitting on the bench for a year would actually benefit him rather than being thrown into the fire to become franchise savior. Ryan gets hurt and Fields gets playing time. Also, franchise QB for 1 draft pick vs having to possibly spend 3 1st plus extras 2 years from now. 

2. Draft Sewell if no drafted QB. It's not Pitts or a QB, but Sewell is a franchise LT and those are the 2nd hardest thing to come by. 

3. Pitts - Great TE prospect and we all see how much of a mismatch an elite TE can be. Do I think it's a little early for Pitts? Yes, but with the right OC he could be a real weapon if he pans out

4. Trade down to a team not name Carolina in love with a QB. I particularly think Denver could be in play here. Slide down to 9, still grab a CB or Pitts if he's there, possibly even Chase or Smith for a wicked 3 headed monster at WR and still be in good position to move on from Julio and his contract.

• Pie 2

If im the Falcons and considering a QB; during my zoom interviews I conduct, I make sure to ask the most important question pertaining to Atlanta Falcons QB's: When hit hard on the field do you crap your pants? Whoever can honestly say no they wont crap their pants as their current lame duck foul mouthed aging frat boy QB does I draft.

200.gif

Edited by YourLastThought