• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers split personnel to watch Justin Fields and Mac Jones' pro days

Panthers316

26 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

if the 49ers really want Jones over this kid, beyond stupid 

Odd question - Would there be a scenario where Lynch would move up to 3, just to trade back and accumulate more assets?

If they wanted Mac Jones, they could've come up to 8 to get him if they thought we were interested. However, no SF holds the cards at 3 and could trade back with us, perhaps gain an extra asset vs. what they gave up to MIA and still take Jones at 8.

The SF front office is not a room full of folks that untrained GMs need to enter. Pace got worked in that Trubisky deal and I feel like they have something up their sleeve here. 

21 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

"Mental processing is slow"

Hmmmm

Yes, teams and scouts are INTENTIONALLY hamstringing themselves. 🙄

They've watched the tape - there aren't any questions about his arm strength or mobility (albeit there's questions about his mechanics). 

2 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

We’re getting Fields or Lance. Trust Rhule. Those are the two pro days he went to. 

Yeah but Joe brady went to Mac Jones pro day so We have to wait and see what their results on these guys I hope we can get Lance or Field on 8th pick.

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Was his pro day today?

Ran a 4.57 and I can only find one highlight throw from an awful angle. 

I don't think so He won't escape from Pocket passes against Average or Top 10 NFL defense if We get him on mid-3rd or 4th rounder pick.