• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Micah Simon

Verge

20 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Take that 40 time with a HUGE grain of salt.  Dude was project to run 4.5 to 4.6 at his pro day and was not invited to the Combine last year.  Obviously, zero down side for us.  If he works out, great!  If not, great!

Who gives a poo what he was "projected" to run?  He ran what he ran.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 2

Not to mention a year off to train, he's listed at 6'1 / 185 that's not a Philly Brown type like someone mentioned. Philly was 5'11 / 175 as a rookie. 

I don't know why people can't be happy with the fact we are looking at unconventional options, and turning over stones. 

• Pie 8

I see a guy who does not have a lot of elusiveness and does not always seem to get as much separation as he should be getting, but it is really hard to say based on this small sample of highlights.  Note how often the first man in the open field brings him down.  Maybe there is something here, but his upside is visible.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Actionman0z said:

He dropped 3 easy balls at the pro day

I take this with a grain of salt. Sometimes it's harder to perform when you're being watched by 100 people criticizing every move. You can overthink it. It's one of the things I hate about my recertification practicals. I have people standing over me every step of the way. It freaks me out a little and I don't do well. Put me in the field and I can do my job all day long without even hesitating or questioning myself a little. 

Game day tape matters more. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly

39 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I see a guy who does not have a lot of elusiveness and does not always seem to get as much separation as he should be getting, but it is really hard to say based on this small sample of highlights.  Note how often the first man in the open field brings him down.  Maybe there is something here, but his upside is visible.

looks pretty decent 

• Pie 2