• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Micah Simon

Verge

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I see a guy who does not have a lot of elusiveness and does not always seem to get as much separation as he should be getting, but it is really hard to say based on this small sample of highlights.  Note how often the first man in the open field brings him down.  Maybe there is something here, but his upside is visible.

That BIGGIE is SICK!!! Best MC EVER.

I see he's getting YACS, more valuable than all the flash.

YACs is DJs specialty.

Panthers: Do you have a Wilson at 8?

BYU: Go Fish

BYU: Do you have pick 2?

Panther: Go Fish

Panthers: Do you have super fast guy we can sign for almost nothing?

BOOM!!! GAME OVER

I must say I really like that we did that. This is another out of nowhere signing like the RB. Has something you can't teach so you bring him to camp and see what he can be taught. Zero risk with the possibility of finding a piece that can contribute to your team. That's due diligence. Very smart and I'm happy to be that team. I'm pulling for both of those guys. I always love underdogs. Hard work and perseverance can pay off. You earn your chance and take your shot.  Dreams sometimes come true. Give it everything you have guys and good luck to both of you. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule

16 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I see a guy who does not have a lot of elusiveness and does not always seem to get as much separation as he should be getting, but it is really hard to say based on this small sample of highlights.  Note how often the first man in the open field brings him down.  Maybe there is something here, but his upside is visible.

Curtis Samuel was our go to guy on third down. Watching this video makes me think he could fill that roll that Samuel thrived on.  Moore and Anderson going deep and Simon catching the underneath routes.  He's not as fast as Curtis but could fill that role. Could being the key word.