• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did this guy stay a Panthers fan?

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, PantherExpress said:

Agreed. I bet this guy is peacocking around right now in his Dolphins gear acting like he never said haha. 

Someone pointed out that he basically turned Laremy Tunsil into four first round picks.

I don't know how good anybody thinks Tunsil was, but he damn sure wasn't worth four first round picks.

• Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Someone pointed out that he basically turned Laremy Tunsil into four first round picks.

I don't know how good anybody thinks Tunsil was, but he damn sure wasn't worth four first round picks.

Tunsil didn't command 4 firsts. The assets they acquired for him plus others  can be linked to 4 firsts.

Edited by Moo Daeng

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

They would have never got him if not for that gas mask vid. He was a top 3 lock and then......... he fell alllllllllllll the way to phins(12th???). BoB trade two 1sts(agreed with it), future one happened to be 3rd overall in quality QB draft(got to win BoB)..... In SF its legal to smoke crack and trade future 1sts for Mac "fuging" Jones. Make one hell of a movie, I still can not follow it without my brain over heating. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

They would have never got him if not for that gas mask vid. He was a top 3 lock and then......... he fell alllllllllllll the way to phins(12th???). BoB trade two 1sts(agreed with it), future one happened to be 3rd overall in quality QB draft(got to win BoB)..... In SF its legal to smoke crack and trade future 1sts for Mac "fuging" Jones. Make one hell of a movie, I still can not follow it without my brain over heating. 

I'll grant that he had the privilege of trading with Bill O'Brien. Making deals with stupid people can definitely be a profitable enterprise.

I've thought to myself that I wish we would have dealt with O'Brien more during his time, but then I remember who was making the deals on our end and I figure it's probably a wash.

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll grant that he had the privilege of trading with Bill O'Brien. Making deals with stupid people can definitely be a profitable enterprise.

I've thought to myself that I wish we would have dealt with O'Brien more during his time, but then I remember who was making the deals on our end and I figure it's probably a wash.

BoB made some awful trades, at the time Tunsil for 2 1sts was not one of them. You must win and thats the pressure BoB couldnt handle.

Texans had a murderous start

AT KC-who just won SB

Ravens- team known for giving punishment Lamar

At Steelers- ""

Viking- ""

result = 0-4 hole and that 1st looks like a top 5 pick now.. 

Dunno...I think the Dolphins have more promise than anyone in the league. 

They just need some threats and a QB.

Unloke what some believe here the Panthers are not just a qb away.

Their oline was invested in and is slowly tuning around.

One good offensive weapon and a decent qb and they’ll compete with the Bills. And Tua still has time to prove something...that really just leaves some weapons.

Not a lot of holes to fill with a bazillion first rounders. If they fug this up someone is really fuging shut up over there.