• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB or Sewell at 9

Martin

I feel like the draft is starting to turn our way in terms of the extreme performances we are seeing from Pitts  and the WR group. Right now I see us getting a QB (Fields or Lance) or Sewell at 8, which would be an absolute home run

image.png.635931afe4e0043474059f4261cecf92.png

image.png

The Jones pick helps the juice falling to 8.

Everyone but Lions Detroit and Cincinnati is sorta set. I guess ATL could be a unknown. I feel one of these three will draft Pitts. WRs are the next to fall. 

Panthers need to hold...HOLD and not fall victim to draft BS. no matter what happens, if Jones gos 3rd- Sewell, Chase, Fields, Lance, or maybe even Pitts will be there at 8. Let others panic and trade future 1s 2s 3s to draft a unknown......8 will have a player at similar talent level. 

If ATL gets Pitts...... Chinn just got even more add value. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think another player could be picked in top 7, no one is talking about Kwity Paye. 

Failcons or Lions need a DL force and there only one in this draft- Kwity Paye.

Paye played every single position on DL, including nose and wide 9. All he did was cause problems.

In fact It wouldnt hurt if the panthers drafted him at 8 either- Reddick-Brown-Paye-Burns....all young and cause havoc. 

Honestly the experts are missing the ball big time on Paye. That group is super weak too, it should drive his value up!

That draft is the dream for Carolina.  No way it falls that clean.

Atlanta is going to pick a QB, nothing else makes sense. 

"Matt Ryan!!11!11!"

Dude is 37 by start of next season.  AT BEST he's got a couple years left.  The FO there needs to realize that if they've done their job, they won't be picking this high again (just like ours).  They've got an aging QB on big money and an opportunity to get a young franchise guy.

I just can't see Atlanta passing on a QB . . . ESPECIALLY if SF goes Jones.

I also cannot see a scenario where Cincy, Detroit and Miami **ALL** pass on tackles.  One of those three will take a tackle, with Cincy the most likely given their experience with Burrow last season.

20 minutes ago, BrianS said:

That draft is the dream for Carolina.  No way it falls that clean.

Atlanta is going to pick a QB, nothing else makes sense. 

"Matt Ryan!!11!11!"

Dude is 37 by start of next season.  AT BEST he's got a couple years left.  The FO there needs to realize that if they've done their job, they won't be picking this high again (just like ours).  They've got an aging QB on big money and an opportunity to get a young franchise guy.

I just can't see Atlanta passing on a QB . . . ESPECIALLY if SF goes Jones.

I also cannot see a scenario where Cincy, Detroit and Miami **ALL** pass on tackles.  One of those three will take a tackle, with Cincy the most likely given their experience with Burrow last season.

I can see this, but do they draft a QB at 4 and sit him for a few years? They need an impact player especially with Matt Ryan getting up there in age. Pitts would give them Julio, Ridley, and Pitts with Ryan airing it out. If their line can stay healthy that could be one of the top offenses. The 4th best QB to sit a year or two versus the best weapon in the draft? Unless they are just in love with Lance or Fields I would bet on Pitts. The man put up Megatron numbers with a longer wingspan! I could throw the ball to Pitts/Julio/Ridley!