• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KYLE TRASK PRO-DAY

rippadonn

17 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Dude struggled once he had to throw further than 10 yards, specifically on out routes. Was not hitting receivers in stride near the sideline the more the session went on. 

I agree. However, he had some really good seam throws and posts. I was surprised by the accuracy and strength on those balls. Everything else was suspect.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Lawrence/Wilson/Fields

Lance

Mac Jones

Mond

Trask/Mills

Newman

I kind of see the QBs like this.

Newman to me is the wild card.   Mills and Mond are the mid round developmental hail marys but Newman could be the Russell Wilson surprise star.  Trask stinks of midround talent who bounces around the league and never sticks anywhere.  Not a bad gig if you can get it.  Big prototype QB will always get a job but average arm talent and a complete non factor outside the pocket has a limited shelf life in the modern NFL.  

Trask didn't look that good at the pro day tbh.  This is a guy I like, but his pro day was up and down.  He's definitely not a day one guy.  

His ball placement at all depths was inconsistent.  His deep ball didn't look nearly as good as I thought it would.  I didn't see enough demonstration of touch.

I hope the young man does well, he has some good intangibles.