• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best bidets on the market.

kungfoodude

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I think your operative word here is "Jerk Mod". You probably don't agree with one of their political opinions hence they remove some of your crap. It works that way around here if you haven't noticed. Case in point,see a couple of the tinder box mafia boys and watch them abuse other members here in posts yet watch their posts never be deleted or them never banned. Site is good for news but the Mods aren't too kosher or good for that matter. 

But what the heck? Plexico Burress? I don't get the joke behind that one so I hate I missed it.

I read "Jerk Mod" and thought this post was goijg to be about Fleshlights.

0/10 Massive disappointment.

1 hour ago, Hotsauce said:

I bought the $300 Toto Washlet seat from Costco about 4 months ago. It changed my life, and I mean that.  You’ll be grossed out/weirded out for the first couple times, but once your used to it, you’ll wonder how this wasn’t in your life before.

it has a wireless remote, heated seat, heated water, self cleaning wand, a front sprayer for ladies, and customizable options.  The heated seat converted me to a “sit down to pee guy” at night time, because it’s so warm and inviting.

In all seriousness it was the best thing I could have done for myself (I’m in my late 30’s). No more wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping until giving up and accepting there will be a small % of dooty remaining. Now when I am done pooping, I turn it on, and let it oscillate warm water on my rectum for about 30 seconds, then 1 sheet of TP is all you need, which just drys you off and confirms no dooty. Also it’s perfect if you need a quick refresh after working out, or if you just have swamp ass. Also, wife uses it after we smash because it apparently does a good job washing it off...

The biggest challenge for anyone to face is $300 and an electric outlet. Also it was fairly easy to install on an existing toilet. There are higher end models that blow dry you when it’s finished, but I don’t see the need for that. 

Like I said, it changed my life and I mean that and I would highly recommend it for everyone. 

https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-bidet-seat.product.100522422.html

This is the content we are here for

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, therealmjl said:

How does this thread survive but some jerk mod closed my “Panthers sign WR Placico Burress” thread this morning

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I think your operative word here is "Jerk Mod". You probably don't agree with one of their political opinions hence they remove some of your crap. It works that way around here if you haven't noticed. Case in point,see a couple of the tinder box mafia boys and watch them abuse other members here in posts yet watch their posts never be deleted or them never banned. Site is good for news but the Mods aren't too kosher or good for that matter. 

But what the heck? Plexico Burress? I don't get the joke behind that one so I hate I missed it.

Yeah that was me. Had an early meeting, didn't want to deal with April fools stuff yesterday, then I got my 5G shot and was feeling tired and fell asleep. Just now saw this thread. It has now been moved. 

I try to be consistent. No political affiliations related to any of my mod moves. 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, Peon Awesome said:

I've got a Luxe myself (120) and have been happy with it. Of course I have nothing to compare it to but it gets the job done and it's affordable. Thinking about getting a 2nd one for my guest bathroom.

Agreed.  I have deployed these in all three of our bathrooms. 

Toilet paper by itself is a poor substitute.  

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

On 4/2/2021 at 10:19 AM, Ricky Spanish said:

Yeah that was me. Had an early meeting, didn't want to deal with April fools stuff yesterday, then I got my 5G shot and was feeling tired and fell asleep. Just now saw this thread. It has now been moved. 

I try to be consistent. No political affiliations related to any of my mod moves. 

I had some significant arm soreness after my first one that lasted about three days. After my second one I felt like POO for about 4-5 hours in the late afternoon/early evening (had the shot at 9am) but after that felt fine and woke up feeling like a million bucks which was sweet because I'd pretty much written off the next day as a wash.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I had some significant arm soreness after my first one that lasted about three days. After my second one I felt like POO for about 4-5 hours in the late afternoon/early evening (had the shot at 9am) but after that felt fine and woke up feeling like a million bucks which was sweet because I'd pretty much written off the next day as a wash.

Wife got her second shot on Tuesday and was out all day Wednesday. She's good now though. I'm looking forward to my second at the end of the month. 

On 4/2/2021 at 7:00 AM, Hotsauce said:

I bought the $300 Toto Washlet seat from Costco about 4 months ago. It changed my life, and I mean that.  You’ll be grossed out/weirded out for the first couple times, but once your used to it, you’ll wonder how this wasn’t in your life before.

it has a wireless remote, heated seat, heated water, self cleaning wand, a front sprayer for ladies, and customizable options.  The heated seat converted me to a “sit down to pee guy” at night time, because it’s so warm and inviting.

In all seriousness it was the best thing I could have done for myself (I’m in my late 30’s). No more wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping until giving up and accepting there will be a small % of dooty remaining. Now when I am done pooping, I turn it on, and let it oscillate warm water on my rectum for about 30 seconds, then 1 sheet of TP is all you need, which just drys you off and confirms no dooty. Also it’s perfect if you need a quick refresh after working out, or if you just have swamp ass. Also, wife uses it after we smash because it apparently does a good job washing it off...

The biggest challenge for anyone to face is $300 and an electric outlet. Also it was fairly easy to install on an existing toilet. There are higher end models that blow dry you when it’s finished, but I don’t see the need for that. 

Like I said, it changed my life and I mean that and I would highly recommend it for everyone. 

https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-bidet-seat.product.100522422.html

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/11864009109709214859?q=kohler+smart+toilet&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS932US932&sxsrf=ALeKk02SCHbvhlzPvz9yNx1Z269EgA0T2Q:1617561024251&biw=1536&bih=750&prds=epd:6165037376843278265,oid:6165037376843278265&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2n_O8nOXvAhWsUt8KHfvBA4cQrhIIdg

Posted before but I got something similar to this. No need to go overkill with that kind of money but the heated seat is divine. The bidet itself is awesome. By far the best way to get a shiny hiney. As others have said the dryer is fun but I don't use it much.

The smart toilet adds on automated seats and lighting which is fun.

• Flames 1