• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing in the draft?

Verge

6 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Is it realistic to expect Fields to be at 8? Even Lance?

If we want Fields I’m not sure we even get him at 6

Either one yeah. Some teams straight up don't like Fields and/or Lance. Lawrence/Wilson/Jones seems to be the majority consensus top 3 with FIelds/Lance sprinkled in the middle with some teams.

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

Either one yeah. Some teams straight up don't like Fields and/or Lance. Lawrence/Wilson/Jones seems to be the majority consensus top 3 with FIelds/Lance sprinkled in the middle with some teams.

Thanks for the info. I have wanted Fields if we couldn’t get Lawrence for the past two seasons. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

So you see both available at 8? I am assuming someone will trade up for one of them though?

So 4 QBs going in top 7. Verge says Pitts also. Rumors rampant that Burrow is pushing for Chase. If that happens then we get either the 5th QB or Sewell. If Sewell goes 7th and we don't like the QB we can choose between Parsons or Surtain or trade down. Ideally, we only trade down a couple of spots, still get one of those guys and an extra pick or two. I like it.

Edited by Little Goody Two Shoes
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

God please let Fields turn out a better QB than Lance if we end up taking him 8th. I wont be able to stand watching the guy we didn't pick ball out for the next decade and our guy be a dud after 3 years. 

Both have a ton of potential. If our guy turns out to be a dud, and the other is great part of that would fall on our staff/coaches failing to develop the player. If we are lucky and get Fields/Lance we better grab a LT in the second round to help out our young QB.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Let's say Big Mac somehow makes it to 8 and the big 4 are gone. Sewell, Surtain, and Slater are there. What do we do?

Sewell or Slater right? LT is one of our biggest needs and both of those players should be great.

• Pie 1