• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing in the draft?

Verge

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If the over/under is Luke, I'm all in on under. It's hilarious to try to enshrine kids in the HOF before they ever don an NFL jersey.

Normally I’d agree with you 99.99% of the time but I think Parsons is that special case. 

8 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Generational gets thrown around here like World Class does in football.

It loses meaning when there's multiple generational talents in every Draft (or about 50 World Class players walking around).

Agreed. I think Parsons is a great prospect but not generational.

Just now, ncfan said:

Just go dig through a article that was posted before this past August

Nah man you said multiple scouts had him as a day 2 pick.  Normally how this works is when you proclaim something like that you have to show your work.  Show me where multiple scouts had him round 2 preseason. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Nah man you said multiple scouts had him as a day 2 pick.  Normally how this works is when you proclaim something like that you have to show your work.  Show me where multiple scouts had him round 2 preseason. 

Not really.

just like Joe Burrow last year.    Though his stock jumped from his play on the field his senior year.  You had to dig to find where people had him a lower grade going into the year,  due to all the most recent articles.

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Not really.

just like Joe Burrow last year.    Though his stock jumped from his play on the field his senior year.  You had to dig to find where people had him a lower grade going into the year,  due to all the most recent articles.

So you cannot link one article or report where he is a day 2 pick.  Got it.  I always love the unsubstantiated claims on this board.

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I don’t foresee Fitt and Rhule taking a defensive player in the first round after spending all picks on defense in 2020. Secondly, like others have mentioned, Parsons stock is going down. From a positional value standpoint and the fact that we now have Shaq, Perryman, and Riddick, he doesn’t really fit. 

"IF" we are to continue our streak with going defense and taking into consideration what I think our scheme might be. If we traded down... I'd think we were targeting:

Trevon Moehrig

Jaelan Phillips 

Caleb Farley 

All those fit what we do and the traits we seem to look for. 

If we had to go CB, I'd rather have Horn/Farley over Surtain.