• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston police opening investigation on Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

8 hours ago, top dawg said:

There are many masseuses singing praises about his character and saying that they don't believe this. This is a long way from settled, much less over. All the defense has to do is impugn this woman's character/story, and this whole thing can swiftly turn into a house of cards.

The number of women involved ...I think it is up to 39.....either accusing or supporting him.... is crazy and a cause for concern.  Why would Deshaun go so so many different people for a massage and why all women?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

The number of women involved ...I think it is up to 39.....either accusing or supporting him.... is crazy and a cause for concern.  Why would Deshaun go so so many different people for a massage and why all women?

You know I think that the defense has been finding these women who say he's been clean.  This will come down to who do you believe unless they come up with physical evidence.

What really bothers me is that the defense will not provide a list of the name of these women.  It's hard to defend yourself when you don't know your accuser.  I thought one of our legal requirements is that you must be able to face your accuser. 

I think if the defense ever gets a list of these women they will attempt to find out if some of these women have preformed "Happy Endings" for other customers.  This IMO is why the defense will not give those names out.  

• Pie 1

The police are investigating this due to public pressure.  The fact that Watson goes to different women is disturbing; it suggests that the masseuse and not the massage were the focal point--but not a crime.  We know this--a celebrity has to be very careful, and that is what DW is in Texas.  This was not smart, regardless, because he made himself vulnerable.  

I have not been keeping up, but is there video evidence of this?  It would seem, to protect yourself and your client, that sessions would be recorded.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The police are investigating this due to public pressure.  The fact that Watson goes to different women is disturbing; it suggests that the masseuse and not the massage were the focal point--but not a crime.  We know this--a celebrity has to be very careful, and that is what DW is in Texas.  This was not smart, regardless, because he made himself vulnerable.  

I have not been keeping up, but is there video evidence of this?  It would seem, to protect yourself and your client, that sessions would be recorded.

I agree.  If there is video evidence than Watson is sunk.  However with as many women coming out and saying he was perfectly fine.  It is going to come down to proof. 

I posted a link about the Houston Police which makes this very interesting.  I read it the other day that the lawyer in this suit does not want Houston Police investigating.   I don't know what their rift is between the lawyer and the police chief.  I read where the lawyer wanted an independent investigator.  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Guy sure had a lot of time for these, didn’t he...don’t know when he had time for anything else 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, top dawg said:

There are many masseuses singing praises about his character and saying that they don't believe this. This is a long way from settled, much less over. All the defense has to do is impugn this woman's character/story, and this whole thing can swiftly turn into a house of cards.

That's as relevant as finding a list of people who haven't been murdered. It means zero to those who are victims.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2