• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston police opening investigation on Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Also, do any of you go to 39 different doctors for the same thing? Or auto repair shops? Or dog groomers? No, you find a good one and use them.

Perfectly normal, also I only use Instagram. Not like the texans have the best ones on town that I can use for free......wait a minute Im being handed a card.... They do?!?!?!......well still much like Watson I prefer single moms, so I understand why Watson passed on using the texans ones. 

6 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Also, do any of you go to 39 different doctors for the same thing? Or auto repair shops? Or dog groomers? No, you find a good one and use them.

Do you eat the same food every day? Stop at the exact same fast food restaurant every day?

Some people like variety. 

Furthermore, as someone who gets regular massages, good therapists are booked out and not always available when you need them. Massages are deeply personal - I’ve found several very good ones and yet I don’t think I’ve found yet the perfect one. I love trying new masseuses when I can. I’ve been in massage parlors where i wonder why they chose a profession where they have to touch other people. Then others where they made me wonder what I was paying for exactly - a massage is stretching it. No pun intended. 

The fact the DW has a bunch of different contacts for massage therapy proves nothing.

24 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Or restaurants...once you find a good one you eat there forever! 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I dont think hes innocent or guilty. Also no chance any of my family nor I, would be meeting him one-on-one at some motels with his tiny towel. People talk, in the same groups people talk. If your licensed daughter heard the rumors about Watson and you didnt care....  Still years later she could join the lawsuit or add to the rumors. I mean thats a great story to tell the friends and family, right??

Hearing rumors is a totally different thing. I wouldn't expect my daughter to be advertising her business on IG either. I don't even go to IG much, but even I know that it's a legit avenue for models, as well as an easy means for girls who just want to show their assets, not that this is all it's used for. But if you have a legit business, you'd be better served by advertising on other platforms, and that's where I'd steer my daughter.

20 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Hearing rumors is a totally different thing. I wouldn't expect my daughter to be advertising her business on IG either. I don't even go to IG much, but even I know that it's a legit avenue for models, as well as an easy means for girls who just want to show their assets, not that this is all it's used for. But if you have a legit business, you'd be better served by advertising on other platforms, and that's where I'd steer my daughter.

Seems Watson believes IG is for finding masseuses, what are we up to now, 40? You know Watson has already ran threw the locals masseuses, hence why he was flying some of them in. That is also another issue, but hes got soo many with more importance currently. Then there are reports of him wanting some women to sign NDAs, thats normal too I guess. Hes messed up royal, should have got pto-help and paid each hush money like others do. He thought this is normal behavior, just a big misunderstanding.......

Edited by Basbear

south park beat a dead horse GIF

My goodness, will this ridiculous argument never end? 

Does everyone just like fighting with other people over the internet?

Isn't this what twits and facepalm is for?

Can't we all just be Panther's fans and talk about how great our team is getting and how much better their going to be and forget all of this. Our heads are filled with negative BS everyday and all the time. Can't this be the 1 place some of us can escape all of that? I try to ignore it but it never stops. Let the poor horse die peeps. Our motto isn't keep beating it's Keep Pounding. The Huddle is like the world, it needs MORE love and respect, not less. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Our heads are filled with negative BS everyday and all the time.

The Huddle is like the world, it needs MORE love and respect, not less. 

This you?

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/168984-what-was-the-boldest-move-this-franchise-has-made/?do=findComment&comment=5429754

31 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Can't we all just be Panther's fans and talk about how great our team is getting and how much better their going to be and forget all of this. Our heads are filled with negative BS everyday and all the time. Can't this be the 1 place some of us can escape all of that? I try to ignore it but it never stops. Let the poor horse die peeps. Our motto isn't keep beating it's Keep Pounding. The Huddle is like the world, it needs MORE love and respect, not less. 

No one told u to open up this thread and comment, did they?

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Ok, sorry for trying to bring a little positivity into your catfight. Please by all means, enjoy yourselves. 

It’s juicy gossip in an off-season after over a year of quarantine. People are just shooting their poo on a hot topic. 

23 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Is Tepper no longer "all-in" on Deshaun Watson?