• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston police opening investigation on Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

On 4/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, top dawg said:

There are many masseuses singing praises about his character and saying that they don't believe this. This is a long way from settled, much less over. All the defense has to do is impugn this woman's character/story, and this whole thing can swiftly turn into a house of cards.

So you mean all they have to do is prove she's a whore and spread that through the media to get him off like rapestburger. Yeah people have woke to this and attacking victims character isn't going to fly. Thank God people aren't so archaic now and actually believe the women. 

Edited by Snake

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

Of course if it can be proved that this woman (and other women) in this lawsuit were involved in consensual sex acts sex acts with other clients, that could have repercussions in the Watson case. So admitting that he had consensual sex could in fact help his case out a lot. 

IMO this is the No 1. reason why the names are being withheld.  It will be interesting to see how many of these women have had sex with their customers or offered a "Happy Ending" to their massage.

An old man once told me, on several occasions, "Variety is the spice of life!"

Also this would give a valid reason why there were so many?  

While I am certain that many women are professional and keep their sexual life out of their profession. There are many that use the job title as a way to lure men to pay for the additional service.

Please don't tell me they don't exist because I have experienced the offer from this profession.  I won't divulge in whether I accepted or not.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

So you mean all they have to do is prove she's a whore and spread that through the media to get him off like rapestburger. Yeah people have woke to this and attacking victims character isn't going to fly. Thank God people aren't so archaic now and actually believe the women. 

How can people "believe the women" if we don't have any details or have heard the other side? 

And you think that rushing to judgment before you know all the facts is OK? That's disturbing, dude!

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

How can people "believe the women" if we don't have any details or have heard the other side? 

And you think that rushing to judgment before you know all the facts is OK? That's disturbing, dude!

How is it disturbing believing a victim of a crime? 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

How is it disturbing believing a victim of a crime? 

Because it's the star QB. Same old story forever.  They want nobody  jumping  to judge their guy but will call numerous others whores at the same 

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Because it's the star QB. Same old story forever.  They want nobody  jumping  to judge their guy but will call numerous others whores at the same 

No, some of us actually believe in the theory behind American jurisprudence (which has its origins in English common law), even if hypocrites don't mete it out fairly.