• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stars @ Hurricanes 4/3-4/4

Harbingers

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

full quote on McGinn.

He's the guy Tripp is always raving about his pain threshold. I think he got hit in the middle of the ice, not against the boards.

That being said, I am very happy the Canes didn't let themselves get pushed around. They went hit for hit and Blake Comeau is a dirty fugging player. There are other refs who would have whistled him a couple times last night.

Florida is going to be a little more physical as well, seeing what happened last night.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I think he got hit in the middle of the ice, not against the boards.

It was an open ice hit right near the red line. Dude basically punched him in the ear with a hockey stick in his hands while skating at full speed. 

Edited by Stumpy

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Lucas Wallmark was waived by Chicago today, I'd definitely consider bringing him back now to slot in for McGinn while he's out and upgrade 4C going forward.

I don't know if he would upgrade the 4th line at this point. But, I would not hate to see us add a little more grit at this point in the season. 

55 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

I don't know if he would upgrade the 4th line at this point. But, I would not hate to see us add a little more grit at this point in the season. 

Dons big talking point lately is a right shot defenseman. Unfortunately that’s a heavily sought commodity at this point. If McGinn is out for a length of time though I do agree we may have to consider a rental forward too if TT will be out for the rest of season. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Would like to have Joel Edmundson on the roster right about now. I'd line him up with Fleury.

We may never see TT play hockey again if his concussion symptoms continue.

Reimer still a trade option?

Here is the latest on trades from Waddell.

• Pie 2