• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Fromm

29 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

As a Georgia fan, I wouldn't want Fromm anywhere near the starting position. Fields should've easily been the starter but Georgia chose loyalty over potential. 

I'd take Fromm as a back-up though

I would say that UGA would've competed for a national championship the last two years with Fields, but damn... LSU and Bama were just absolute buzzsaws. They would've absolutely been in the mix practically any other years.

36 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

Yall live with whatever is new. Fromm was drafted last year if you don't forget. So last year was a complete waste. FYI I am not a Georgia fan. Except for their politics. We can hope for another athletic qb that rarely ever wins a Super Bowl. For ex. Vick, Jackson, SCam and the list goes on and on. Fields and Lance will be huge busts and we will fall farther and farther back. Last qb with the name Jake did pretty good for us. And he was a nobody...Hmmm

What happens to somebody's brain that makes them think like this.  

Like hey dudes a guy named Jake took us to the Super Bowl once.  I've got it: let's get somebody named Tom to play QB for us because Tom Brady has 7 rings

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I just think its funny how quickly people forget. Who is the gm and head coach of the bills? Where did they come from? Did they not help make the Cats the NFC champs? We didn't question their evaluation of talent then. And who did they draft? Let's see. GM, HC and QB coach all from Carolina. And their team is a powerhouse. Just like we were. 

• Poo 4

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

oh he was. Not as a first rounder but more as a "here's a guy" *collinsworth voice*

Kinda like how guys like Mond and Mills are currently being discussed? I mean, once you get past the top few QBs you're always grasping at straws hoping to get lucky. That's just reality.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Weren’t people saying Fromm could be the next Tom Brady or something last year. (And I mean that as a knock on Fromm And Scouting)

Absolutely nobody made that connection.

He was ultimately seen as a failure at Georgia.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kinda like how guys like Mond and Mills are currently being discussed? I mean, once you get past the top few QBs you're always grasping at straws hoping to get lucky. That's just reality.

Hence rolling the dice on Darnold with a third round pick.

I'm down for that - he's much more talented than Mond / Newman / Mills / Trask.